The Press

-

'Sorry' Roger walks out. 'Now that's what we call random' John points at the door.

'Yep..' I sigh. John giggles. I lock the door.

Johns POV

I realize how luxurious this hotel is. Even this hotel room. This hotel room has wine bottles, beer bottles, water bottles, a fridge, and even ice. It's just a hotel. Not a condo, 'are you hungry?' Freddie sits on the bed. 'Yes..' I put interest on Freddie which just took off his shirt. 'So hot here!' Freddie throws his shirt on the bed. 'What do you want to snack on?' Freddie stands up.

'Ummm you..' I blush. Freddie is so sweaty. If I could just lick that sweat off him all day. 'You know... I never sucked that cock of yours' Freddie strokes my cheek. 'Uh F-Fred I-I---' I get cut off by Freddie, 'shhh my darling, it's fine' he kisses my tip. I moan. Freddie starts sucking it. 'Ohh! Your so good' I pant.

He licks the sack and goes back to sucking it. I cum in his mouth. He swallows it. 'Oh that's thick' Freddie kisses me. I roll Freddie lay flat on the bed, then I lay on Freddie, then I do lick the sweat off him. I suck his skin.
We hear a knock on the door then I quickly put up my pants, sit on the couch and fiddle with my fingers as Freddie opens the door. It's Brian.

'Fred.. We have to get interviewed in about 20 minutes.' Brian sighs. 'By Who?' Freddie raises an eyebrow.
'The Press...' Brian looks at the ground.
(Idk if the press interviews in tours..) 'Fuck' Freddie mumbles. 'We have to get ready' Brian shuts the door.

Me and Freddie get ready. Freddie wears a red shirt with a black jacket. And shades. 'Let's go' Brian walks in.
We go out of the hotel and take a taxi.
Freddie sits in front with the driver.
I stay at the left side, Brian is beside me and Roger is on the right side. 'Are you Queen?' The driver says.

'Yes darling now please lead us there to where Brian told you to' Freddie says.
'Sorry sir' The driver starts driving.
We arrive at the place we are supposed to be. We sit down at a long table.

Brian, Freddie, Roger, And Me were sat down in that arrangement. The press came inside instantly taking photos of us. The press started asking questions.
'Freddie, who do you love?' One guy asks. 'Now who would care on who I love' Freddie says. 'Freddie please, Who is your love' The guy says. 'And you, who do I hate, probably people who ask this' Freddie drinks water

'Freddie, why don't you get your teeth fixed' One guy says. 'Can you answer the question please?' A girl speaks. 'What's your name' Freddie looks at her. 'Shelly Stone' The girl says. 'Shelly, that thing between your legs, does it bite?' Freddie says. 'Can you answer the question please? Freddie, what are you afraid of?' Shelly says. 'Are you lying about your parents?' One guy says.

'What no! I'm not lying about anything.' Freddie says. More questions fill the room like crazy. 'I'm not lying this is my business' Freddie softly slams his hand on the table. 'Our readers need to know!' Says a man

'What do your readers want know?!? They want to know fuck!' Freddie shouts as he stands up. (Sorry if I got that wrong. I forgot some of the parts of the movie) The room fell silent.

After the terror of going through that we escaped. We just left.
We fucking hated the press. They never asked proper questions. 'I'll be left behind' Freddie doesn't walk in the cab.

'No Fred. You have to come. We four need to talk' Brian pulls Freddie in the cab. The driver drives back to our hotel.
'Everyone should go to Freddie's room' Brian says. Freddie leads us all to our room. 'Wow..' Brian says as we all walk in. 'So what do you want to talk about?' I say. 'Please take a seat' Freddie sets a table for the four of us. We all sit down.
''And what do we need to talk about?' Freddie fiddles with his fingers. 'It's about the press' Brian says. 'Oh fucking forget about the press!' Roger and Freddie slam they're hands same time on the table. 'I know... I fucking hate the press also, but it's different..' Brian says.

'Fred... paparazzi wasn't the one taking the photos of you when Roger put down your pants. Remember that?
It was people from the press.. that's why they ask "who do you love?" . Because they think, that your gay for
Freddie... think about that...' Brian looks at the ground.

'Fuck Fuck Fuck... please don't tell that's real....' Roger looks at Freddie. Freddie just stayed silent and covered his face. 'The press are like our stalkers...' Brian frowns.

'Can you answer the question please?' A muffled girls voice speaks from outside. 'Is that Shelly Stone?' Freddie turns even more anxious. Then we hear a slow knock on the door. 'Why does this sound scary to me?' Roger backs up.

The knocking gets louder and louder. Freddie opens the door, to see...
Nobody.... Freddie slams the door and runs to his bed to cover his face with a pillow.

'That was a bloody ghost!' Brian runs to the bed also. Freddie covers himself with the blanket. We and Roger run there also and cover ourself. 'This fucking hotel is haunted' I whimper.

Then someone behind me was shaking my back. 'Ahhh!!' I shout

Then it turns out, I slept in the cab, and I had a bad dream. 'John! Wake up! We're here' Freddie shakes my shoulder. We go out of the car silently and take a quick nap.

(A/N)
Hey Guys. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I have nothing else to say other than this picture:

I wish I could just go in there and say: Yes Freddie, Deacury is a word which symbolizes you and John, Thank you

Which I think is true? Anyways, Bye!