Happiliy together again

P.S. This whole story will be filled with deacury and maylor shit. (Maybe some frian)

John knew that Freddie just needed a break.. he understands. Freddie also had been changing his attitude to John. Not in a bad way.

Just like they were back then, just the bestest of friends. Well hey, at least he ain't nothin. Soon enough Freddie and Mary both kissed.

Freddie wrapped his arm around Mary.
John stroked his chest the way Freddie did. He never knew Freddie was this missable. 

John actually noticed that Mary would glance at that little or may I say big bump in Freddie's jeans.

Soon they're conversation ended and Freddie left.

                               -

'Why are you wearing speedos?' Brian blushes. Brian couldn't help but to look at the drummer.

'Roger you came here just to sleep in my bed with speedos on?' Brian releases a breathy chuckle. 'Didn't you say you were gonna sleep with me?' Roger grins.

'Wha?n-n-no' Brian chuckles. Roger pulls Brian on the bed by the shirt.
'Oh cmon Brian' Roger leans in for a kiss.

Brian pulls back and stands up. He really wanted to do it, but not now.
'Don't you have a girlfriend? Dominique?!?!?' Brian pants.

                   'It's complicated'

Brian's eyes widen and his mouth open in shockness. 'That open mouth of yours, I can just stick something in there' Roger points at his mouth.

'Like what?' Brian raises an eyebrow.

                       'Ma dick'

                              -

Freddie went home and... oh! A doorbell. Freddie opens the door to see John. 'Hi' Freddie smiles. Freddie sighs and frowns. 'I'm sorry' Freddie hugs John.

'I'm the one that should be sorry' John sighs. 'I love you' Freddie kisses John's cheek. Finally made up, or maybe not.

'I love you too' John smiles. 'Come in' Freddie holds John's hand. Freddie sits down and places the remote on his pants. Ehhh you know which part.

That was not purposely. 'Let's watch some television shall we?' Freddie smiles. Freddie grabs the remote first leaving John's hand on the little or big bump on Freddie's pants.

Awkward.....

Freddie and John blush. John removes his hand on that part. 'Screw watching tv' John says quickly right before unbuttoning Freddie's pants.

John quickly pulled down Freddie's tight jeans, and boxers. To see the still thick, big, and hard one.

Soon enough John wrapped his lips around it and started sucking. 'Oh John' Freddie moans. Freddie grabs runs his fingers through John's hair.

Soon enough Freddie cums in John's mouth. 'good boy' Freddie pants.
Freddie put on his clothes again. 'Freddie, I'm sorry for my doings.' John sighs. 'Well it doesn't matter anymore' Freddie sighs. Which made John smile.

'John, I've been thinking long enough that we need... a real relationship, I mean we already had one, but what I mean by that is, we're together' Freddie looks at the ground. John actually didn't know what to say.

( I really don't wanna end this book early 😢)

'Freddie I'd love that! But... what about Mary?' John asks. 'That's why I met her today' Freddie smiled. John hugs Freddie. 'But we need to say this to Brian and Roger' Freddie says.

~~~~~~~~~~
Time Skip!  ~
~~~~~~~~~

Freddie and John open the door. 'Oh hello!' Brian smiles. Roger stands up forgetting that he's only wearing speedos. 'Uh.. rog' Brian points at him.

'Shit' Roger puts on a bathrobe. 'So why did you go here?' Brian looks back to the two lovebirds.

'We have an announcement... me and John... are...' Freddie holds John's hand. Brian cracks into a surprised but happy face. 'Together' Freddie finishes the sentence.

'Really?' Roger smiles. John nods. 'Any instructions Brian?' Roger chuckles. 'Oh yes... please, don't hurt each other and you Fred, take care of our smiley bean' Brian smiles.

The four all go in a group hug.

(A/N)
Sorry for the short chapter.... I actually don't know how I can continue this book if Fred and John are together... please give me suggestions... help...
Just comment on this story and suggest what I should do. I really want you guys to enjoy my stories. So please, I need suggestions.

Dis tea hot

Dis tea hot

Deacury pic

Deacury pic