Vincent

And so we stop hugging him.
'Did you like the car keychain?' Freddie smiles. Awww. 'Of Course!' I throw my arms up in the air. 'Did you do something you want to do with it?' Freddie laughs. And so they all laugh...
Here we go again..... 'Hey! That was a bit to smal---I mean no!' I say nodding my head. 'Ok! That's enough!' John says. Freddie gives me a bigger car.
'Oh Fuckin---Car!' I see the car.

3rd person perspective

A car.... Wow. Haha. Oh fu--Roger just kissed Freddie on the cheek. 'R-r-roggie....' Freddie wipes his cheek.
Uhhhh..... Johns face is broken.
His right eye is twitching. And his mouth is sideways. His arms are shaking.. and I'm just ice hard....
I'm frozen. Roger is doing multiple kiss---- Freddie stormed out.
The day we treat him well. When someone ruins it. I know he's still not that comfortable with Roger yet because of what happened. He forgave Roger.
But Roger brought that thought to him... Roger is thinking to himself:
why the fuck did I do that... the day we forgave to him is when I do that... I just ruined it. I'm such an idiot..

Freddie's POV

Everyone is falling for me...why why why... I can't have 3 boyfriends can i?!?

Well that can be an option ;)

No!! That can't happen!
But I'm still falling for John...
He gets cuter and cuter every time
His kissable lips and-- oh! There no time to explain all that... although Roger is falling a little for Brian. But the band can't fall in love with each other... Quadruplesome.... does that even make sense?!?! I'm going mad..
no no no,just slightly mad. Hmm that's a good song idea. Anyways, As I walk on the side walk, I can see other artists. Paparazzi ambushing them. I don't want to get involved. I don't want them to spot me.
I'm not in the mood for it. Fuck. They're blocking the sidewalk. 'I guess I have to walk on the road' I mutter.
A person goes up to me. 'Hi!' The man says behind me. His voice sounds so much like Johns. I turn around. And find myself an amazing man.
'Oh! Hi My darling' I wave. 'Oh you look a hella like Freddie Mercury.' He points at me. 'Shhh.. Keep Quiet' I shush him. He gives me his biggest grin. 'Would you like to come to my house' He holds my hand. I nod my head. I'm too mesmerized by his face.
Still not as beautiful as John's face.
John John John! I should stop this!
Can't my mind see that I'm with someone else?!?! And so. I don't even know this guys name. 'So. What's your name honey?' I pour some Vodka in my glass. 'I'm Vincent. Your Freddie Mercury?' He drinks some Vodka. 'Y-yes dear' I say as he shivers to my touch. And he slides his hand down my pants,and down my boxers he goes.
Small moans comes out of my mouth.
I push him onto the bed, 'wow. that sure is big' he strokes the bulge. damn he sounds like John... Fucking John!
Stop getting in my head! I'm might start moaning "Oh john yes"" and that would be embarrassing! This isn't John! This is Vincent!!
(Imma skip the smut...cuz i this has happened already. And I know that this is about Freddie and John. So let's move on to a different person)

John's POV

Fucking Roger..... I miss Freddie so damn much. I just want him to fuck me harder than last time. His dick is hard and---ohhhh fuck. Brian just bursted out on the floor (/aka/ crying lol)
I kneel down on the floor and I start to pat his back. 'all I need is attention from someone' Brian sobs. 'will you' he stops crying and looks at me.
'Bri. What do you mean by atten--' I get cut of by him kissing me straight on the lips. my eyes widen. he kisses me for 10 second and let's go and runs to Freddie's house.

3rd person perspective
as Brian runs to Freddie's house he knocks for about a hundred times.
Until Freddie arrives. 'Darling what are you doing here' Freddie unlocks the door. 'I- need- a-night-a-at-your-ho-house' Brian says. He couldnt breath there. So Freddie gave him some water.
'Why are you so sweaty darling?' Freddie picks up his cat. 'I didn't use a car...I ran here' Brian's chocks on his water. he coughs and Freddie quickly pats his back. 'Honey!' Freddie pats Brian's back.
Did he just call me honey??
Oh fuck fuck fuck I'm blushing...
Brian thinks to himself.

(A/N)
Hey Guys! I'm literally dead because of laughter. By the way,
Special Mention!
This is for SassyDeaky!
Hey SassyDeaks. If your reading this. I was inspired by you and also for FreddieMercuryOOO
(I wrote zero in o's) So thank you so much. And I'm also so happy that you guys made that story.
And For chapter 39. ('39 lol)
I'm so excited!
Anyways! Back to everyone else!
Anyways I just came home from school. So yeah.... Anyways! Bye!

 Anyways! Bye!