Starting to feel gay

Brian's POV

I was walking over to my room still thinking why Freddie kissed me. I enter my room seeing Roger. "why are you in my bed?" I chuckle. "I want to sleep with you" Roger smirks

Roger stands up and walks over to me. "woah woah roger! i'm not gay!" I try to push Roger away. "i'll make you gay" Roger smirks. But then I thought about the time i kissed Freddie. That's gay.....

Roger gets closer and closer to me "Protection!" I run around finding "protection". Roger chuckles. "Roger seriously please get out" I throw Rogers condom in his face.

"no i won't" Roger sasses. I grunt. I just sleep and ignore the fact of Roger's presence in my room. But soon enough Roger slept in front of me, without me noticing. He made me spoon him.

I kinda like Roger a bit due to that time he wanted to stick his private in my side open mouth.

~~~~~~~~flashback~~~~~~~~

'Oh cmon Brian' Roger leans in for a kiss.

Brian pulls back and stands up. He really wanted to do it, but not now
'Dont you have a girlfriend, Dominique?!?!' Brian pants

'It's complicated'

Brian's eyes widen and his mouth open from shockness. 'That open mouth of yours, I can just stick soemthimg in there' Roger points at his mouth.

'Like what?' Brian raises an eyebrow

'Ma Dick'

(ok back to normal)

Brian snaps out of it. And realized that Roger is already kissing him.

But it felt kinda nice......;)

(A/N)
Hey guys i'm so so sorry this chapter is so short i just had to get a chapter out for you guys so bye!