Repaying Freddie

Freddie looks so damn purple...
His private thing is still there.
He forgot to put it up. 'Brian? Hello?!? Brian!' Freddie waves his hand in front of my eyes. He tracks where I'm staring at. And he covers his private. 'Fuck.' He mumbles. 'Your not gay' Freddie walks out and slams the door.
I made a mistake.....

Freddie's POV

Brian Brian Brian.... What could you possibly be. Does he have feelings for Roger? He doesn't want to admit it.
I go out of the studio. And I go to the shop.

When I get home I have over here.
A badger keychain, a car keychain, and cheese on toast keychain. I put it on the table with a note:
Hey fellows. Brian,John, And Roger. I'm also sorry. I didn't lock the door. None of this would've happened if I locked the door. I'm sorry. Have a keychain of your favorite thing. And I cooked your favorite food.
I left the studio. I need a rest, Once Again, I'm sorry.
- Love from Freddie.
And I drew a smiley face on the side.

Roger's POV

'Freddie! Freddie?' I scream. 'Guys! Check this out' John says loudly.
Me and Brian go to the kitchen leaving us a note. After reading it. We went teary. 'F-Fred d-di- did this?' I say with a tear going down my cheek. We grab our keychains. 'Two Cheese on toasts!' John grabs his food. 'Holy M-Food!' Brian spots his food and a badger in a cage.
We enjoy the meal so much.
'We need to repay Freddie back tomorrow' Brian strokes his badger.

(The Next Day)

Freddie enters the studio. Brian hugs him as fast as he could. 'Don't really deserve it darling. It's my fault' Freddie spots his favorite food. And a keychain of him and Delilah. We got a picture of Freddie and Delilah and we made it a keychain. 'Holy Sh-Cats!' Freddie runs to it. And he also spots a note saying:
Hi Freddie.. We realized that what you did for us yesterday was forgivable for your doings.
It's my fault I walked in.I should've just knocked. I'm an idiot. It was ok for you and John to you know. But I was just..
Anyways, I'm sorry.
-Love Roger

Hi Fred. I'm also sorry for walking in on you. It's our fault.
And thank you for yesterday. You deserved this. And sorry for doing that also to you. I'm sorry.
-Love From John

Fred. I'm also sorry. So you deserve this. And Roger. I'm also sorry. And I'm sorry for staring at your private. I'm also sorry.
-Love Brian

You deserved this.
-Love John, Roger, Brian.

Freddie cries and hugs all of us.
We hug him also.

(A/N)
Hey Guys! I didn't update you guys for about TWO DAYS.
It's because school just started.
And my dismissal is at 3:40..
And while I was in school, I catched a cold.... But now I'm cured! So luckily. I actually had a great time at school. And I totally didn't get stressed. (some more sarcasm) anyways. you guys haven't voted on my last chapter. So comment if you want me to add other ships. And sorry for this chapter being short... And we just hit 132 reads! So Thank you!
Anyways GoodBye fellas!

 And we just hit 132 reads! So Thank you!Anyways GoodBye fellas!