What the hell?

Max
"MAX! WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING?" The scream of her step brother sent chills down the young girls back. Billy had never like max and Max never liked Billy. She wanted so bad to just walk out that door but she knew the consequences. Billy had become violent to no one bad madMax.
"Urgh I'm going to see El!" She could see the look on her step brothers face, he was about to blow. Max ran out of the door and rode to the cabin where her friend lived.
Ten minutes later
Knock knock...knock...knock knock
Eleven heard the secret knock of Maxine Mayfield. She was so excited! Ever since El had come out to Hop she had also amitteed she had a crush on Max. Hopper had reluctantly agreed to take El shopping for nice clothes! Today she was wearing a pink dress with ruffles, a yellow scrunchy and she had her hair half up half down.
"You look nice El! I mean you always look nice I-I um how are you?" Seriously Max you made that obvious.
They had hours of fun, mostly talking! They Both liked each other so much but they would never Ammit to each other. At one point el rested her head on Max's shoulder which sent butterflies wild in her stomach.
Knock...knock knock knock... knock
"What the hell? What Mike doing here?" The pair of girls looked at each other and walked towards the old door.
"Oh hi Max I didn't know you would be here." Max could see the disappointment on Mikes face so she decided to leave.
"Yeah no shit Wheeler, anyway bye El I better be going." On her way out she couldn't resist giving El a hug.
Mikes pov
Now Max is gone I need to tell Eleven, this was my only chance. Here goes...
"Um El there's something I need to tell you, look I know we're not going out but I feel like I need to tell you before the rest of the party. I- i- I like someone else, someone I shouldn't but I do and I'm so sorry Eleven I really am." Oh crap she hates me she really hates me!
"Yeah I know you like Will, I like Max so that's ok." Umm ok I wasn't expecting that...
What do I do now?
"Oh ok so were good?"
"Yes Mike were good."
Well that went well! Shit the time! I need to go! Shit mums gonna kill me!
"Goodbye El!"
Next day normal pov
"Hey El, Steve has been talking to me and Joyce and he's suggested you go for a camping trip? It'll be you, Mike, Will, Dustin, Lucas, Max, Steve and Robin. How does that sound?" It was only 7am in the morning and Hop was already talking to his telekinetic teenage daughter, this meant trouble...
"URGH WHAT DO YOU WANT AT THIS TIME IN THE MORNING! wait did you say trip with Max?"
"Ok no need to shout, yes and the rest of the party and Robin."
"Sure I'm in."
Robin was knew to the group, she had a job at scoops ahoy with Steve. Over the summer the pair had become particularly close, Steve fancied her but she liked girls. Nevertheless the two were still very close and Robin had become close to the group. One day she caught Eleven using her powers, that was the day she leant everything, that was the day her life changed forever.
"Ok if go and see Steve later you can talk to him about it more ok?"
"Yeah that ok, I want to ask him a few questions anyway."
—————————————————————————————————————————————
Hey lovely's! Sorry this chapter is crap and short😂 I'm still going with that everyone comes out to there family.
Omg did you see season 3! It was amazing and sooosooo sad😭 if you want my full review on it follow @sadiesink_queen feel free to message me❤️
Oh yeah and everyone follow @fansxstrange on insta because she's the best