The Man in the mall

Hey if you don't like girl stuff please skip.❤️

"Right kids, I'm going to pop down to Joyce's, if anything happens call me immediately! There's food in the cupboards and I'll be back soon."  They both said goodbye and Max went to get some eggos.
"Hey I'm just going to go to the bathroom,please can you make me some eggos?"El asked as she ran to the bathroom; that day she had been feeling crap. She assumed it was because of the nightmare but she was wrong.
"MAX! MAX IM DYING!" El screamed while crying. She didn't understand what was going on! Her only explanation was she was dying.
"El I'm coming in!" Max was confronted with the view of el sitting on the floor clutching her stomach crying.
"Oh no El your not dying! You've started you period, come on I have some towels in my bag."
"Wait what's per-i-od?" Max told her to ask Joyce to explain. Max did explain a bit so Eleven knew she wasn't dying. The two girls spent the rest of the night playing games. Hopper had already gone to bed when the two girls sat on Els bed and started talking.
"So El whose your crush?"
"You! I I mean um Mike of course." Wow that was not convincing Eleven.
"Did you just say you had a crush on me?" Max had a huge smile on her face. El tried to answer but it's fare to say she stuttered a lot!
"I like you too Eleven Hopper! Can I kiss you?" This time there was no need for El to answer, The look in her eyes said a thousand words. They slowly leaned in, the kiss was short but it was longer and less surprising as El and Mikes kiss.
That night the two girls went to sleep peacefully which is surprising in the circumstances!
The next morning
"Hey Hopper me and Max have something to tell you!" Max was increasingly nervous that Hopper would accept them as a couple. It was very noticeable how nervous max was.
He already knows I'm gay and I like you, don't worry El whispered.
"Max and I are dating and I started some thing called a per-i-od!"
"That's amazing! I'm so happy for you too! And about the other thing I'll call Joyce she knows more about that stuff." Hopper said putting emphasis on the 'that' he wasn't very good at explaining girl stuff.
"You ok Max?" Hopper asked, Max had a tear running down her cheek. The reason was that she wished her family would be this accepting; she hoped and imagined they would be but deep down she knew different.
A few hours later
"Hey Max do you want to go to the mall?"
"Yeah sure!"
It didn't take them long to get to the mall. Every time they went there they headed to scoops ahoy first. The two girls were so excited to tell Steve and Robin that they were dating. Just like everything in Hawkins nothing can stay normal for long. The girls were so happy that was until Eleven recognised an old, unwelcome face...Brenner
—————————————————————————————————————————————Hey lovely's! Omg thank you so much for 300 views! It honestly means so so much! This chapter is all elmax! Don't worry sone drama begins soon. Please ignore any mistakes❤️
This chapter is dedicated to Millie-smile go check out her new book!❤️
Have a good day/night💕