Panic! At the Gym

"Noya-san? Are you okay?"

"He seems to be like in a trance of some sort?"

"I wonder what happened?" Sugawara approached and poked the libero on the cheek, that he did not react to. "He seems out of it."

"Hmmm..." Tanaka began to ponder and a sudden thought came to mind. "Don't tell me. Noya-san, is it about Octavia-san?" And he hit the jackpot due to Nishinoya flinching at the mention of her name.

"She accepted your friend request?! Did she?!" Tanaka pressed excitedly that Nishinoya nods his head. "Way to go, Noya-san!"

"Octavia? As in, thee Octavia Saito?" Daichi spoke, surprised. "The prodigy of the Archery club?"

"Ano, who's Octavia Saito?" Yachi approach her seniors who've gathered around the anxious Nishinoya following behind her were Kageyama, Tsukishima, and Yamaguchi who joins the conversation.

"Octa... Ah, Saito-san is a prodigy of Karasuno's archery club." Sugawara began as he explains to the underclassmen, "She's in her second-year and one of the ace athletes in our prefecture for archery."

"Eh?!" Yachi said surprised while Tsukishima was indifferent, on the other hand, Kageyama made an unexplainable expression. "She's like Ushiwaka but in a different sport," Yamaguchi commented that Sugawara nods.

"Right, but, lately she rarely communicates online with other people aside from her family." Sugawara quietly mutters to himself that Yachi and Yamaguchi heard to which they tilt their heads to the side, Kageyama stares at his senior, while Tsukishima just listens at the background without interest.

Sugawara then looks at Nishinoya, questions filling his mind.

"By the way, Noya-san." Tanaka questions that the said boy turns to look, even in his stiffen state. "What did you and Octavia-san talk about?"

"Wh-What are you saying?" Nishinoya stammer that Tanaka widely grins. "Come on! You know what I mean! Spill it already!" He pushed that the libero began.

"I-I," The whole team waited for Nishinoya's response. "Last night..." He nervously spoke.

"Last night?"

"IaskedOctavia-sanifshecouldwatchuspractice!" Nishinoya hurriedly spoke that caused a moment of silence in the gym.

...

"EH?!"

"Seriously?!" Tanaka exclaimed, seemingly happy and excited, "What did she say?!"

"Well, she said," Nishinoya begins to fidget, "She'll be watching us the day after tomorrow." He informs that caused another uproar in the gym.

"The day after tomorrow..." Daichi ponders in until he realized something. "Wait, the day after tomorrow is."

"Ah!"

"Oh, crap!"

"Hey! Stop with the bodhisattva faces, you two!"