personal stalker ( L's point of view )

Light Yagami, the mere name would have sent shivers up and down my body. Not just because he almost took my first kiss. There was also the fact that ever since the time at the convenience store Light has been stalking me very noticeably. He has been acting as my shadow for days now. I've seen him everywhere and not just in everyday places like the subway, park or even the bus. No, I get to see Light behind me in the mirror when I'm brushing my teeth, in the reflection of a puddle or randomly walking down the hallway at my school. And, that's not even the worst part of this entire predicament. No one seems to have noticed him yet, I'm starting to think that I'm losing my mind. A hallucination that's the term to describe what's happening. Everything that happened at the store was simply just a hallucination. I smacked the side of my head. No that's insane, a hallucination wouldn't have caused the huge blistering bruise that I currently have on my back. And, if it had been a hallucination I wouldn't have been able to feel his breath on my face.

I heard the sound of footsteps echoing behind me and when I stopped they stopped as well. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath in, which was all well and good until I felt the tip of Light's fingers start to rub the back of my neck. His hands started to run through my rat nested hair, I hadn't bothered to brush it for the last two days. When the hand retracted away from my hair I whirled around and gave Light a nasty death glare, he simply returned my piercing stare with yet another cocky smirk. He was making sure to hide his presence from everyone except me, I knew this because Light pushed his finger to my lips the second I tried to say something to him. Nodding my head I pivoted in order to turn and cross the street where my house was. Light walked behind me the entire time.

Once at my front door, I immediately shoved the key in the lock hole. I threw the door open and slammed it on Lights shocked face, I took a moment to breathe while gently placing my forehead on the door and then I turned the lock and locked the door once again. I felt a great deal of relief thinking that now a door stood in between me and him, who knows what he would do if we were in a house or a room all together alone. I turned around and bumped into a familiar chest, the owner of the chest wrapped their arms around me and held me rather tightly, in fact, they held me just a little too tight.

"L that's not very nice, even though I can easily get into your home without using the front it still hurt that you locked me outside in the cold". He tightened his arms more and lifted me into the air and began to carry me to the couch that was in the living room.

"Light let me the fuck go "I whimpered out rather pathetically, without any aggression or anger at all. As if I had given up. But I hadn't, not yet at least. 

He laid me down on the couch and climbed over my body. Both of his hands were on either side of my head when he leaned down and whispered to my ear. "L, did you happen to forget what I told you in the convenience store. Things aren't going to the way you want to. This time, I have the upper hand. Not you." He paused before continuing to speak, at that moment, one of his hands caressed my cheek. He tilted my head and made our eyes meet. Leaning forward in a cold dominating voice he rasped, "so,  I want you to apologize me. But, before you do so, I'll give you a fair warning: if you talk to me like that again, I will break your neck." When he finished talking the pupils of his eyes expanded. His eyes were now completely black. They stared me down until I gave him a proper answer as if they were forcing me to cough out an answer. I pushed my body forward, wrapped my shaking arms around his neck and bringing my lips to his ears.

"I'm sorry Light" 

"That's a very good job L ". I could feel the genuine smile on his face.