Beneath me (Light's point of view)

Finally, L is beneath me! I'm currently following him everywhere, he can't exactly see me because I mostly walk in the shadow instead of walking in the light. However, I let off just enough of my spiritual sense so he always knows that I am in fact one step behind him. It's rather funny to see that former smartass shivering like a maniac in his school chair, recently I figured out that the supernatural gives off a cold aura. I can't really remember what it's like to be cold but I definitely can tell that this massive shivering bag of flesh and bones is in fact cold. It's strange to think that I actually have a slight attraction to this form of L. He was in fact slightly different than the man who investigated me during the Kira case, the man that I now know is just as smart but a little shyer. But I have a quite great deal of flaws, I can't help but bully the man because he looks exactly like L.

I was sitting in an empty chair that was directly behind where L sat during class, normally I would have stood but it turns out even though you're dead standing is still a pain. L was tapping his pencil on the desk in some unknown pattern that he must have created, it was rather annoying and I could tell that it was annoying not only me but his other classmates as well. Fed up with the noises I reached forward and grabbed the pencil, I saw his back tense up. He scooted his chair forward and avoided even attempting to muster up a small amount of bravery to look behind him at me, he's so cute when he's scared.

I leaned forward and ruffled his hair, standing up I stood directly next to light's desk. He had scooted to the very end of his chair and was using the school's desk as support to stay up. I sat down in the space that wasn't occupied on his chair. I still had the pencil in my right hand and I began to twirl it in front of his face. L shrugged his shoulders and swatted the pencil away from his face away. I didn't really appreciate this, grabbing L I pulled him back into my arms.

"I can give this pencil back to you all you have to do is ask". He shook his head rapidly back and forth. "No... You don't want this back, very well L if you don't want this back I'll just throw it across the room". I made good on my room because in a matter of seconds I wiped the pencil straight to the front of the classroom.

Mr. Yoshida eyes darted at L, "Out Now "! L grabbed his stuff and scurried out of the classroom in a hurry, slamming the door behind himself. I followed him outside, once we were outside I pushed him up against a window.

"L are you trying to ignore me? You know how I feel about that ".

"L...ll.ight I'm not ignoring you" he stuttered in a muffled matter.

"Good, very good L. I'm so very proud of you." I stared into his eyes before leaning down and letting my lips rest just above his. He calmed down and our breathing began to synchronize, I knew that he was expecting me to kiss him but I knew that it just wasn't the right time yet. I roughly bite the bottom of his lip and pulled it down rather far and then I pulled it outward before releasing it from my grasp. A small trail of blood fell from his lip to his chin.

"Why didn't you kiss me?" he questioned while wiping the blood from the bottom of his lip and then wiping the blood on is light blue jeans.

"L please just don't question me, it will make both of our lives a lot easier". He nodded but I could tell that he was resisting every single that I told him. If he began to lash out I know that it would be problematic. He slightly pushed me away and take off running down the hallway, I sighed and began to follow.