Friends

_____________________________
🌼FRIEND QUEST
_____________________________

🔸Location: Outside the School.
🔸Event: Friends
🔸Target: Zack Lee
_______________________________

🔹Loading File....
🔹Checking for Update...
🔹Verifying Files....
🔹Event starting.......
_______________________________

You decided to hang out with Zack after school cause you think that he needs some kind of comfort or someone to talk about his troubles since he just got slapped by reality just earlier at school. You were annoyed at what Doo told earlier and somehow it made you feel bad for Zack since he didn't try to fought with him at all and just let him say whatever Doo wanted to tell him.

'he has no friends, he treats everyone as a slave.'

Doo's words somehow pissed you off so badly. He sounded so cocky and superior, he even brags about the fact that he was so famous and earns a lot of money every month. If Doo told you those words, you'd probably be sending him to hell without hesitation.

"Yare Yare daze." You mumbled to yourself and just tried to calm yourself first before talking to Zack. If you ever see Doo, talking badly to Zack again. He should probably run if you happen to be in that place with them.

Zack looked at your frustrated face, you look kinda cute that way and he wanted to pinch your cheeks since earlier. You were busy with your own thoughts that you didn't notice that guy watching how your expression changed from time to time. Zack already bet that you might be thinking at what Doo said to him earlier.

"Y/n, If you're planning some shit. You better stop it, It won't do you no good." Zack told her, waking her up from her thoughts.

"But Zack!!" you whined in a childish manner then look at him with a fake sad expression making him raise a brow at you. Are you really gonna take a revenge? He thought before telling you his final decision.

"No is a no, amazona." he flicked your forehead then both of you started walking once again.

"I can't just let that slide, he was being full of himself and he even said some shit to you." You grabbed his hand with both your hands to make him stop from his tracks. He sighed then look at you with a stern expression.

"Y/n, No. Everything that he did doesn't matter anymore." he said and after that his face expression soften at your sight. He thought that as long as you weren't involve, everything doesn't matter anymore because he only needs to fight for you and of course Mira, who is like a sister to him.

"I'm sorry, I just can't stand the idea of how people would harm you and yet you're not fighting back. Why are you so nice this days?" You buried your head on his chest, feeling kinda annoyed and yet worried for him at the same time. Is being nice a great thing or a curse?

Zack on the other hand was taken back by your bold words and action. He can never imagine that you would care for him in that way, he couldn't move his hands that much because it still has a cast on it. He wanted to take advantage of this time by pulling you closer to him and try to comfort you.

____________________

A/n: I think its the other way around, why is zack comforting you? Instead of you comforting him?
Y/n: Shut up will ya? You're ruining the moment.
___________________

You didn't care if other people was watching the both of you cause hey, I forgot to mention both you and Zack were still on the streets of Seoul. Zack was getting embarrassed seeing some people talking about  the both of you but in a good way he guess.