FIFTY-THREE

🌼 EPISODE 149
🌿animal Cruelty ( 1 )

The day was once again over but the city streets were still crowded and packed with people who are hanging out, shopping, drinking, working and other more. The city light were lit as soon as the sun was no longer visible in the face of the country.

The group of garbage collectors still continued their job and made sure that they didn't leave some trash in some certain part of the city and while they were doing so...

They suddenly heard one of their coworker scream, startling all of them. They quickly went to see what was going on and saw one of their coworker sitting on the ground as he look at the garbage bag. Fear and shock was evident on his face, making them wonder what it might be and why did he reacted like that like he just saw some kind of ghost. One of them bravely walk towards the pale-faced guy and check out what it was just to receive the same reaction

Their eyes widen upon seeing such horrible sight, why would someone do such cruel thing as this?! The guy thought and quickly opened the bag.

----------------------------
'A living cat was found tied up and stuffed in a grabage bag'

     -kookmin news article
----------------------------

___________________________

🌼ANIMAL CRUELTY

You dip your foot on the lake nearby while Eight just leaned on his motorbike, keeping his eyes on your lovely figure. Both of you take a little break from your travel and it seems like you didn't have any interest to show up to Olly sooner. He probably wouldn't get upset by it cause he is sure that you'll eventually come that day too.

"Eight, do you think we can go back home early?" You suddenly ask him and he just walked towards you before giving you an answer.

"If you take him seriously, it might only take a few hours." He grinned while handing you some food to fill your stomach. He kinda wished that you would finally take something or someone seriously cause ever since he met you, he noticed that you never seem to take anyone seriously be at all. You always keep adjusting your fighting techniques just to be fair with your other opponent. It's kinda insulting if you do that to him though.

"I'm just gonna exhaust myself that way." You replied and Eight knew that you were lying but he accepted your lie and let you be.

"I see, then it depends on what Olly Wong is planning." he replied before sitting down beside you and also dip his foot on the water. It was quite relaxing, it's just the two of you and away from the city. All you could hear was the rustling of the leaves and the birds chirping in harmony. Such a pleasant afternoon that you hope that it would last...

"Eight, I heard that you are still giving A/l a headache." He just snickered letting you know that he is having fun with that idea. You didn't really have any idea when Eight turned A/l as his amusement but you hope that they won't start killing each other in the future.

"Why won't you listen to him?"

"He's so moody and that I might be able to witness all of his moods in just a day." You flick Eight's forehead and let out a small sigh. He just chuckled remembering how the guy always get pissed off just by seeing him

"I only listen to the Queen." He replied making you sigh once more. Every time you ask him why he wouldn't obey A/l, this was his usual and only answer.