Chapter 15

(Unedited)

Luna's POV

I closed the door shut and leaned against it. I exhaled I breath I didn't know I was holding. I was suddenly flustered once again and that got me irritated. I had also wondered why Sin had gotten stabbed in the first place and why the f*ck he didn't want me to get help. I pocked myself up and remembered that I was in pants and a vest only.

I went to my room quickly and put on a plain black top that ended at my waste line I put it on as I had no other shirt uniform shirt. I descended the stairs to find the table empty and Jerry in the kitchen.

I went out and discarded the black bag that I was carrying then went back to the kitchen.

"Were you in Sin's room this entire time or did you fly of to Paris?" Jerry said teasingly.

"Something like that" I said while chuckling a bit. I put everything that happened in the back of my head and acted normal.

"Where did they go off to?" I asked gesturing over to the table.

"Well Mrs Grey went to work and well, Kylie is by the pool."

"Well I'm not surprised" I said referring to Kylie as I mede myself a sandwich considering the fact that I was kinda hungry.

Jerry let out a laugh as he pulled out a bar stool beside me and sat down.

"So would you like to tell me why you took so long to come back? After all you were just supposed to bring him his food and leave" he asked raising his eyebrows.

I took a huge bite at my chicken and mayo sandwich and drank it down with some juice before facing him.

"He wasn't in his room, I decided to clean up as it was a pigsty in there. It drained my energy cleaning that place" I said wiping away an imaginary drop of sweat.

"Well that explains it, though its rare for him to leave before breakfast or to even leave his room unlocked" he said curiously but decided to brush it of as he stood up and got back to his duties.

I felt something vibrating in my pocket, taking it out I saw that it was my phone and I saw one missed call, just like that I remembered I had a meeting with CK. I jumped off of my seat and and ran to my room. I changed my uniform for a pair of slacks and a baggy tank top. I grabbed my phone and headed out.

"I'll be back in ten" I told Jerry as I exited the penthouse and entered the elevator. I tapped my foot impatient on the floor as the elevator moved slowly.

The dinging sound relieved me as I half ran down the pavement to the restaurant. I was about to enter when I headed a car hoot, turning around I saw a black limousine parked in front. The black dimmed window slid down revealing one of CK's men that I knew all too wall.

I didn't need to be told as I walked towards the car, checking the coast I opened the door and slid in. The inside was like the onside of any other car except wider and had leather coated seats.

"Hello again, cupcake" CK's voice greeted me.

"CK, what a pleasant surprise" I said sarcastically rolling my eyes.

"I see you've developed a sense of humor, but its quite early don't ya think?" He said blankly.

"Cut the crap please" I said to him.

"As you wish doll" he said lighting a cigar and putting it between his lips.

"See now this is very simple. Though I'd like to tell you a story first" he said and tossed me a portfolio.

"What is this?" I asked him.

"Open it."

Opening it I read through the pages that where clipped on it. I looked at the photo's that followed, images of a little girl who was African American and just around the age of four or five.

"Emily Clifford" I read out loud.
"Who is she?" I asked.

"Who was she, is what you should be asking" he stated with an emotionless face.

"Was?" I asked confused.

"Five years ago, I had a daughter her name was Emily. Her mother left her after she was born and dedicated her life to drugs. I took Ema under my care and made sure she had everything she desired. She was my light, my everything. One day I came back home, it was her birthday on that day. I had promised to take her out and had the house maid dress her up. I had noticed that the house was quiet, I then called out to her but she didn't reply. I repeated my action and went towards her room. Opening the door that day was the biggest mistake I had ever made cause the scene I was met with ripped my heart apart. Ema was on her bed with her throat slit open and blood all over her pink dress. When I got closer to her I saw a note nudged between her throat. I opened and read it. Its had three initials on it
C.K.G, and in that moment I vowed to myself that I will get justice for her."

"But I don't understand?" I said feeling the pain he must've witnessed that day.

"C.K.G are the initials for Carina Katherine Grey" he said in a hard tone.

I gasped registering what he had just said. Was he saying that Mrs Grey was a murderer?

"But I don't get why she would kill an innocent girl for no reason" I told him.

"My father had a past with Carina, seeing as it didn't end well she wanted to hurt someone that mattered to my father, she knew killing me wasn't gonna hurt him as much as it would for him to watch his son suffer."

I was left speech less, how could Carina live her life knowing she had blood on her hands. It now made sense why CK despised that family so much.

"I want you to continue your charade at that house, find me anything that can expose them. And I mean anything, Justice will be served for my Ema and ill terminate anyone that stands in my way" he said harshly.

I at back and asked myself what had I gotten into.

--------------------------------------------
*************

A/N:

Heyyy! So today you got to see a bit into CK's past and find out why he is so hateful. Now Luna can't believe that lil' old Carina is a murderer.

But there is more to people than what meets the eye.

Anyway don't forget to vote and comment below guys, you're votes and comments really keep me going.

H&K

Jessie!!