Chapter 33

(Unedited)

Luna's POV

Sleeping with the thought that I had a secret admirer wasn't as easy as it sounds. For a normal person a secret admirer would be an exciting thing. Well me I've learnt to be cautious of the men in my life and being admired by sometime next week that I don't know wasn't helping at all.

The city was bright with Christmas decorations and it's light went through the curtains and entered my room, making it not so dark.

Sitting up and leaning on my headboard. My thoughts pondered on how I could find this out.

Bang!

A banging sound came from somewhere near my room.

Bang!

My thoughts of ignoring the sound became mum as it continued. The sound was as if someone or something was being banged against the wall.

Irritated, I got up and put on my night robe. Opening my bedroom door I slowly walked towards the sound as it got louder and louder. For a fact I knew that it wasn't an intruder since the alarm system would've gone off already.

Whoever it was though they really needed to keep their noise down a bit.

The closer I got the more audible the other sounds in the room became. Some moaning was heard in the living room.

I knew better to not continue when I heard the female moans increasing but my curiosity got the best of me.

I froze on the spot when I saw what was before me. The female moans that I heard came from a woman who was being fucked against the living room wall by non other than Sin Grey.

My throat went dry at the image of him pounding into her. Satisfied moans left the woman's lips. I tried but I just couldn't bring myself to look away.
I felt a panging feeling of jealousy in my chest.

His shirt was off, leaving him with his unbuckled pants and the woman's legs wrapped around his waist her dress had ridden up above mid thigh.

The muscles on his back worked as he delivered thrust after thrust into the woman. For some moment there I wanted to be the one experiencing that much pleasure.

For some reason the image of Sin fucking another women didn't sit me well though I'd be lying if I said it didn't turn me on.
He looked like predator devouring his prey.

Seeing that they hadn't seen me cause they would've stopped if they did, I swallowed the lump that was in my throat I decided to go back to my room.
Taking off my robe got under my covered in hopes of going to sleep but honestly I was still traumatized.

Images of what I saw were etched on my brain and I don't think they'll disappear anytime soon.
Closing my eyes even though it was gonna take a while I still tried to go to sleep with somewhat hatred for that woman's and a heavy heart.

***

A heavy moan escaped my lips as he peppered hot kisses on my breasts.

"My God!" I moaned out as he thrusted into me.

His pace went quicker and moan after moan left my lips at the pleasure he was giving to me.

Taking my hands to mess with his hair he harshly grabbed my wrists them and slammed them both above my head and held them there as he slammed into me with so much force that the bed rippled beneath me.

A half pained, half pleasured moan left my lips as he stared into my eyes.

"Tell me to fuck you" He said.