Chapter 20

(Unedited)

2 weeks later

Luna's POV

I was currently sitting on the kitchen barstool drinking a strong cup of coffee.

"You look like a zombie" Jerry said tying his apron as he entered the kitchen.

"Thanks for stating the obvious" I said rolling my eyes as I raised my the mug to my lips.
He chuckled a little as he started preparing breakfast.

"Seriously though, are you okay?" He asked.

"Well as you can clearly see, I'm not so good" I said harshly.

"Well sorry to bug you but I was just concerned"

I let out a sigh as I felt bad for how harsh I had just talked to him.

"I'm sorry, I just tend to get cranky when I'm sleep deprived."

"Sleep deprived? How so?"

I sighed in annoyance as I stood up and started helping Jerry out in making the food.

"I haven't got any ounce of proper sleep for these past days and guess why?" I said as I whisked the eggs.

"Why?"

"That b*tchy blonde and Sin decided to f*ck each others brains out all week" I said annoyed.

"And I suppose you heard everything?" Jerry asked.

"Tell me about it" I said sighing.

He laughed, he f*cking laughed. His laughter rang through the entire kitchen.

"Why the f*ck are you laughing?"
I asked while irritated.

"I can almost imagine how you looked when you heard them?"
He said laughing rather lowly.

"Seriously? Go to hell" I replied as a small smile made itself to my face.

"But seriously, you look like the living dead" he said rather seriously as he began dishing the food.

I sighed as I knew that he was right. I had red circles under my eyes due to my lack of sleep and I had not bothered to put on make-up as I was already thirty minutes late.

"I know, I'll go freshen up after serving breakfast."

I served the food on the table once they were all seated. All three of them were in their usual seats. I felt all six eyes on me as I approached the table, placing the food on the table the four eyes were gone but one particular person did not remove their stare from me and it was beginning to bore holes into me as if the person was looking through me.

"Kylie you seem to be glowing, care to share your secret?" Carina asked with a big grin on her face as she looked at Kylie.

"Well, I don't think I'd like to say that out loud" Kylie said as she slightly blushed, her cheeks turning a shade of pink.

The moment that registered to my head, I swear to God I almost hurled.
The memories of all the sleepless nights I've had these past two weeks thanks to them made their way back to my head and I felt sick.

I left and went back to the kitchen to fetch  the juice and glasses and put them in a tray as I went back to the table.
I began putting the glasses in front of each of them.

"Carina, I have something to say" Kylie started.

Carina looked up to her and nodded to to indicate that she must continue.