Chapter Four: The good and and the bad just seem to mix

Dedicated to Makeawishh for a cover design --------->

Thank you so much! 

Chapter Four

I left class and on my way back to the coffee stand, I actually allowed myself to look at the campus.

It was a smaller college; only 4,500 students are permitted to attend, so it was very hard to get into, you need good grades or some parents just buy their students in, and they end up failing out.

But it was a private college, so they can be as selective as they want, I guess. More was expected academically, but it also meant the campus was beautiful.

The school was built around this massive, 6 stories, beautiful building, the stain glass windows and large pillars add to the beauty of the building.

They had it turned into a library, with a coffee shop and café on the bottom floor, a computer lab on the second, and three floors of books, offices on top. All the dorm buildings are built around the library.

I guess they think it will make students study; because the coffees stand is open twenty four hours.

There are three buildings at each corner, six stories to match the library; they hold about 28 rooms per floor. Not everyone lives in the buildings, but everyone is expected to live on campus, and almost everyone has a roommate.Unless you’re ‘Greek’, about 500 of them live in the houses.

The parking lot is like a big border around the area. The Greek houses are on the other side of campus, and that’s where my brother lives. and the houses, or should I say mansions, are huge.

There are so many trees, and there large and beautiful. the class rooms are all scattered about the campus. I love it here already

I walked into the building, and I immediately found Jason waiting for me.

“Jason” I smiled

“So Soso, how were your classes” he asked

There was no way I was going to tell him about Aiden. This is a small school, my brother was so popular you would think he was the high school quarterback, which he was. I didn’t need him doing anything and give Aiden even more reason to bother me.

So I just smiled and said “Great. My art teacher loved my project, and has me with the advanced students already, and my Chem teacher was really nice and understanding. He gave me the work I needed, and told me the absence wouldn’t count against me for my grade.”

“That’s good to hear Gracie.”

He already brought over everything I packed before vacation, and set it up while I was in the hospital, all that was left were the few boxes I packed the day before. He had my room key, and knew where my room was, I didn’t.

He walked to the left, and we started walking to the car. We all my stuff on the first trip, and I followed him to my building, much to my dismay, the building he walked up to had a big ‘10’ on it.

“Are you serious” I groaned to myself.

“What was that Gracie?” Jason asked confused. 

He's the only one who can get away with calling me that. As long as no one else hears.

“Oh nothing, just a nice building” I said with a fake smile. At least he dropped it

Great, I need to make sure to NEVER tell Aiden this. After sliding my care to get in, we took the elevator to the sixth floor, and walked down the hall to the end and too room 180, right by the stairs leading up to the roof. I groaned to myself this time.