Chapter Seventeen: Benefits *Sexual Scene*

If your uncomfortable with sexual scenes, you do NOT have to read this chapter to understand the rest of the book. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Seventeen

Sophia

His lips went to my neck and slowly he kissed and licked up and down, looking for my weak spots, and when he found it, he bit down and drug his teeth causing me to moan.

He moved lower and flicked his tongue quickly over each of my breast, then kissing all the skin on my right breast while his hand massaged my left one. His mouth not touching my nipple again

Ugh what is it with these boys and the teasing. It sucks.

He switched sides, and it was just making me more frustrated.

“Ugh” I groaned

“Oh am I frustrating you? He asked innocently

“You know you are, so why ask?”

“Just be patient. I promise I’ll make you feel good” then he winked and went back to my chest. He was so gentle, it was frustrating. I know I could never do it, but right now I just want us to rip each other’s cloths off and for him to do me hard. 

My hands were in his hair, and I tried to get him to move his head a little bit to get him where I wanted. He grabbed my hands and pinned them.

“I told you to be patient. Maybe I need to restart” I groaned

He kissed me, and then repeated everything he just did; tripling the frustration I was feeling before.

He flicked his tongue over my nipple again, and then finally began to suck and lick and nibble. God it felt good.

I have to admit, part of what made it feel so good was the anticipation he created by making me wait. Damn him for being good at this.

He moved to the other side and repeated what he was doing before moving down and kissing down to my ribs and licked. He smiled when I squirmed, knowing it tickled me. After trying to find all the ticklish spots, he moved back up and kissed me.

His hands roamed down my sides and when he got to my legs, he used his nails slightly.

“You relaxed again?” he asked.

“I think so.”

And he kissed back to my stomach and kissed the skin under my ribs. He nibbled the skin around my hip bones, and I moaned.

That turned me on? Guess I really don’t know my body.

He kissed the skin right above my shorts, undoing the button and unzipping them. My heart started beating faster, wondering what was coming next.

He kissed up my body. He was moving slowly, and not just going straight for things. And I loved how he was being, it was like he was trying to memorize every inch of my body, and remember all my reactions.

As he kissed me and his right hand moved down and rubbed me through my shorts. I gasped. God that really felt good, why hadn’t I tried that before?

Then his hand went down my shorts, and slowly rubbed in circles. And I moaned. That felt even better.

He rubbed; I felt a weird feeling growing inside me. He went a little lower, rubbing right around my entrance. He froze and groaned.

“Did I do something?” I worried. Why did he stop? Was there something wrong with me? I panicked.