Chapter Nineteen: It's Friday Night

Chapter Nineteen

Sophie

Waking up the next morning, I felt more relaxed then I have since school started.

“Good morning, beautiful”

“Well good morning yourself, handsome” I smiled back at him.

I looked over at the clock and groaned the jumped out of bed and texted Jor

                -Hey, will you bring me my bag and meet at art class in 10?

                -Yeah. See ya then

I threw my shorts back on, clasped my bra, and stole one of Kohl’s t-shirts

“No underwear today?” he asked

“Well no shit. I have to hurry, my class starts in 15 minutes”

I grabbed my purse and touched up my makeup. I look like hell, but I’m so late.

“You look hot”

“Yeah, no need to lie” I said as I walked over to the bed and kissed him. I pulled away just as he was about to deepen the kiss “Bye! See you later” I waved and rushed out the door.

When I got to my class I have 3 minutes and Jor was waiting for me.

“Where’s your shirt?” She asked suggestively

“Would take too long to put on, and then I would have been late. I got to go” I hugged her

“Yeah, I want all the details later”

“Yeah, and you’re not going to like them” I said and started walking towards the door

“By the way” I froze “Aiden stopped by drunk off his ass at like midnight looking for you”

I walked into the classroom without responding. Today is going to be a long day.

The whole class I just pretended Aiden wasn’t there.

It really hurt what he said, I really liked him, and I trusted him, and he called me a slut! Oh how I wish my classes could just be done so I can make up with my brother and then get drunk.

Aiden

I woke up with the worst hang over. I took the pills Jason laid out for me before jumping in for a long shower. This is going to be a long day.

I can’t believe how big of an ass I was yesterday. Now she’s with Kohl.

I got to class right on time to hear Sophie and Jordanna’s conversation, and I felt like I was going to be sick. I already saw it yesterday, and by what she said, a lot more went on. Kill me now.

Class was awkward as hell. She wouldn’t even look at me.

She hates me now.

How stupid could I have been to say those things, and then grab her and kiss her? I really suck.

In Chemistry, she would only talk to me when we had to discuss the project, and even then I would do most the talking. What sucks more is we were supposed to have a date tomorrow, and I screwed that up.

I should never have talked to her like that, I knew she liked me and I should have trusted that, if her and I were to have a relationship, it would go nowhere without trust.

I especially should never have grabbed her, I know she has a questionable past with violence, and I saw how Jason affected her, I just hope that I didn’t do anything to make it worse.