Prologue*

This is my first attempt at writing.  I hope you like it
It may be alittle slow at the beginning, and cheesy. but i hope you continue to read when i update. 

If you like it, i hope you'll comment and let me know

Sophia on the side ----->

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prologue

 A summer in the Bahamas, what teenage girl, just graduated from high school wouldn’t be happy about that?

But after walking in on her boyfriend of three years in bed with what she thought was her best friend, only for him to blame it all on her for not 'putting out' for him, and finding out he's screwed pretty much the entire senior class their entire relationship, then having her parents fighting the entire time without once talking to her since they got off the plane, because they were too busy to deal with her, she just wasn't in the mood for a good time.

Sophia Ryer is an intelligent, innocent, fun loving girl who just wants to have a normal life, and a normal family. Too bad that just wasn’t going to happen

It was their last full day on vacation, and she would be heading off to college the day after tomorrow with her brother Jason, who was two years older than her, and she couldn’t wait to just get away.

She wanted to forget the past not worry about her family problems, and just focus on her career and figuring out who she really is outside of high school, and outside of her awful relationship that consumed her high school career.

College was where she could start over and finally be closer to her big brother. She knew he would look out for her, she just hopes he will let her have the whole college experience like she knows he did, and let her make her own mistakes.

Not likely, but she can try.