Chapter Thirteen: Party Time

Chapter Thirteen

“Spill”

I turned around to face Jor “Huh?” I asked pretending to be confused.

“What happened? Don’t play dumb with me! Roommates defiantly tell”

“Ew, I really hope you don’t tell. Because that will be too much information about my brother” I shivered at the thought of her telling me about all the things they would do to each other.

Any other guy, I wouldn’t mind, but I do not need to know if my brother is good in bed, or good with his hands or-

No Sophia stop, just gross. “Gross, now there are going to be disturbing images in my head”

She just laughed “And who said it would be your brother.”

“Jor, you cannot lead him on! He is a one woman kind of guy, and he hasn’t even-”

“Sophia, I just don’t know if he really likes me. I mean look at some of the girls at this school. He could easily have one of them, why would he settle for some freshman” She actually looked like she believed that.

“Jor, I haven’t even seen my brother flirt with a girl since him and Leila broke up. He is a one woman kind of guy, and he doesn’t mess around. So if you’re not ready for that, then please let him know now.”

I didn’t want him to get hurt again. After what happened with Leila, he needs a good girl. Not a whore.

“Really? So he doesn’t flirt with everyone?” she asked, hopeful.

“No. and he doesn’t sleep around either. He should probably be the one telling you this, but Leila is the only girl he slept with, and it took them two years. Granted he was fourteen when they first started dating. But he really believes in making love to a girl, not just having sex.”

“I’m a virgin.” She blurted out.

“So am I. there is nothing wrong with that. Wait till you’re in love. It may be two months, it may be two years. But wait until it feels like the right thing for you.”

“Thanks. Now stop changing the subject. I know something happened. And obviously since you just said you were a virgin again, I know what didn’t happen”

“Fine. I helped him study. And then we finished early so we just lay down and talked. I fell asleep.” I trailed off, should I tell her about my dream?

“Oh my god, you totally had a sex dream!” She yelled. Guess I didn’t have to tell her.

“Okay, Yes, I did. Well kind of. my alarm woke me up before my dream got that far.” I confessed. This was so embarrassing.

“So what happened? Did you go down on him in this dream?” How is she so casual about this

“Jor, we should get ready for the party. We have three and a half hours. You said you needed that long-” she cut me off.

“Yeah, it’s always good to be fashionably late. Now spill. Did you?”

“It was just a dream!”

“I don’t care”

“FINE! No, but the other way around”

“Selfish!” then she laughed “Then what happened” she asked again. She sure asks a lot of questions

“My alarm went off. And he walked me back to the door, and when I was about to open it, he grabbed me, and spun me to him then kissed me.”

“OMG! He kissed you! Did you kiss him back?”