Chapter Two.

Tonight was the night Taehyung dreaded so much, his sisters birthday party

Tonight was the night Taehyung dreaded so much, his sisters birthday party. Everyone was always shocked about them being related but they literally were like the same person but different genders. She was more preppy? Taehyung was more cool? He honestly didn't know.

Jimin met Taehyung at the dorm, Lee was in a sorority so they had to walk there.

They arrived and the house was lit up with little ball lights, and Lee was outside greeting everyone. She looked over to Jimin and Taehyung screaming. She ran straight towards Jimin kissing him really weird and deep.

Taehyung made a disgusted face before walking into the house. Music blaring through the halls. Taehyung already regretted coming here.

He walked into the kitchen, grabbing the bottle of bourbon chugging it down. He sighed before throwing the bottle down on the floor?

"Uh, you just littered." A voice sounded through the kitchen, Taehyung looked around and surprisingly no one was int he kitchen so he shrugged it off.

"Pick it up."

Taehyung turned around and gasped, the figure bent down and picked up the bottle slamming it back on the counter.

"Junghook. Why are you here?" Taehyung asked scared. Jungkook laughed before his face went dark.

"My name is Jungkook and it's a party so why wouldn't I be here?" He spoke, his words slithering off his tongue. Taehyung gulped before looking around.

"Yeah, um sorry." Jungkook stared at Taehyung confused on why Taehyung was so jittery.

"Uh you okay? Is the bourbon kicking in or something?" Jungkook asked chuckling, Taehyung shook his head before walking away.

Jungkook frowned before opening his phone typing away.

____

Taehyung walked around bored, he decided to go upstairs to see if Jimin was up there but when he walked upstairs and opened Lee's bedroom he was met with Jimin getting his dick sucked by Lee.

Taehyung sighed and threw up in his mouth before walking away bumping into a shoulder.

Taehyung mumbled a 'sorry' before walking off, he walked down the stairs and out he main door walking down the street.

The houses lights got dimmer and soon Taehyung couldn't see the house anymore.

He shortly arrived at his dorm room to open it and find Jungkook laying on the bed hand in his pants.