Chapter Six.

Their lips met

Their lips met.

And let's just say, wow. It was unexpected first of all but it was amazing. Both of their eyes were shut tightly and it was not a hard but a soft kiss. Their lips were just slightly puckered onto each other's.

Taehyung pulled away first, Jungkook's eyes fluttered open and he grinned.

"Oh- oh my gosh, I just kissed a guy. I'm straight oh no, this is bad!" Taehyung mumbled biting his fingernails, Jungkook smiled softly before nodding.

"Yeah, um sorry." Jungkook whispered, Taehyung's eyes widened before he shook his head.

"No it's okay um don-" Jungkook silenced Taehyung by pressing his lips once more to Taehyung's. His eyes widened even more.

Jungkook pulled away smiling.

"Not sorry." He mumbled before laughing, Taehyung's heart fluttered as he stared at Jungkook.

"I'm gonna go stay at Jimin's now." Taehyung quickly said making Jungkook widen his eyes. Taehyung abruptly stood up making Jungkook grab his wrist pulling him down.

"Ju-Jungkook, what are you doing?" Taehyung yelled, Jungkook shook his head.

"Stop, your not going to Jimin's." He whispered letting go of Taehyung's wrist.

Taehyung gulped before nodding, walking into the bathroom. He stared at himself before freezing.

His cheeks were blood red, Taehyung gasped before turning the faucet on splashing his face with cold water. He frowned looking down water dripping from his cheeks.

And then he saw it....

His fucking dick was hard.

Taehyung fainted.

____

Jungkook laid Taehyung down on his bed placing a cold rag into his forehead and cheeks.

He smiled before standing up and walking over to his own bed. Jungkook laid down turning his head to the wall. Closing his eyes before hearing a grunt.

"Jungkook...." Taehyung mumbled, Jungkook rolled over and stood up. He walked over to him chuckling.

"Hey, are you okay? You fainted earlier." Taehyung's cheeks went red again before he stood up placing his hands over his crotch. Jungkook frowned before looking down confused.

Taehyung laughed awkwardly before standing up. "I'm fine." He mumbled, Jungkook nodded before walking to the door.

"Where are you going?" Taehyung asked, Jungkook looked over before grinning.

"To meet a friend of mine." Is all he said before walking out. Taehyung sat there confused.

He looked down again at his crotch and it was still hard. He sighed before laying back down.