Chapter Fifteen.

Taehyung stared at himself in the mirror disgusted. His face was covered in multiple marks. His eye was hurting and his lip was swollen.

Tears fell down his face, he wanted to leave but he knew Jungkook wouldn't let him.

Jungkook has been gone for multiple hours now and Taehyung knew he could just leave but he was scared. Terrified to be exact.

Taehyung walked out of the bathroom and went to his bed and laid on it. He checked his phone and his phone was empty of notifications. School has been on break for a few weeks now due to their winter break.

Taehyung curled up in his bed as he stared at the ceiling. He wish he would've told Jimin. But, the look Jungkook gave him made his body freeze in fear.

Taehyung sighed tears running down his face, that's all he could do now and that was cry, all he could do was cry.

Taehyung heard his phone ring as he looked over hoping it was Jimin but it wasn't even his phone, Taehyung looked over and seen Jungkook's phone lit up ringing.

Taehyung sat up hurriedly walking over to it. He sat on Jungkook's bed picking up the phone.

Taehyung clicked the phone to where the phone would stop ringing, he went to the home screen. His phone didn't have a password which was shocking.

Taehyung clicked the message icon. All of his text messages came up, there were messages from Hoseok and random people. He scrolled all the way down and one person stood out to him in specifically.

The name 'Ren' was there, Taehyung clicked the name and all these messages appeared, the latest message was from 2015. Taehyung frowned reading the message.

It read, "You can no longer hurt me Ren, I'm taking care of this all tonight, be waiting."

Taehyung clicked off of the message app and went to his photos. Taehyung's eyes widened staring at all of the pictures he had. They were of him, Taehyung. Taehyung felt bile rush into his throat as he dropped Jungkook's phone and ran into the bathroom vomiting into the toilet.

Taehyung sat on he way as tears streamed down his face as he stared at the wall, his throat and nose was burning as his mouth was dry.

Taehyung seen pictures of him, but not jut regular pictures, he was naked in them and Jungkook was doing things in them to him.

Taehyung wiped his mouth standing up, he rinsed his mouth out with water as he walked into the room grabbing his phone and taking pictures of the horrendous things Jungkook had on his phone.

Taehyung was not going to let him torment him anymore, Taehyung turned Jungkook's phone off and placed his phone into his back pocket before walking out into the dorms hall. He froze.

Jungkook was walking down the hall, he squinted his eyes before biting his lip. Taehyung panicked and ran the other way. There was two exits one on each side of the halls. Taehyung could exit that way and go to the police.

Jungkook walked fast trying to keep up with Taehyung, but once Taehyung began to run Jungkook had no choice but to chase after him.

It wasn't hard for Jungkook to reach Taehyung he kicked the back of the males leg causing him to fall.

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's feet dragging him back to the room, the carpet was gliding on Taehyung's shirt as it burned him. Taehyung cried out trying to kick away but Jungkook  ignored him.

Jungkook threw Taehyung into the dorm room and slammed the door.

"Are you ever going to stop? You're doomed Taehyung, just give up." Taehyung shook his head crying, Jungkook sighed crouching down placing his finger under the crying males chin. Taehyung jerked away. Jungkook bit the inside of his cheek before swinging his hand back and dashing it right across Taehyung's face. Taehyung cried out as his cheek burned.

"Get on all fours." Jungkook groaned, Taehyung shook his head.

"Get on all floors damnit!" He yelled. Taehyung rolled over crying as he got on all fours.

"This will keep you quiet." Jungkook whispered, Taehyung knew what was coming. Or so he thought.

Jungkook grabbed a rag before shoving it into Taehyung's mouth, he then proceeded to grab rope? Taehyung didn't know where he had found this stuff but his body was smashed against the ground as he felt his arms being tied up behind him. He hissed as he gagged on the rag, his feet then were tied up.

Jungkook stood up smiling. "There that'll keep quiet while I go take care of someone..." Taehyung jerked around as he tried to become free. But, he was left on his back.

Jungkook walked out of the room, but not before grabbing his and Taehyung's phone. He walked outside and left the dormitory.

____

Jimin laid in bed as Hoseok laid beside him asleep, he was sleeping so peacefully, Jimin smiled softly. His phone buzzed as he looked over and picked it up.

It was a message from Taehyung. Jimin clicked his phone on going into the message app.

He clicked on Taehyung's message.

"Hey can you meet me at this address?" Jimin was confused, a address was then sent. Jimin sighed sitting up.

He put his clothes on his bare body as he got ready to go see Taehyung. He didn't give it a second thought. Taehyung needed him.

____

Jimin arrived at the location confused, it was a abandoned shed? It was just a shed in the middle of nowhere.

Jimin walked into the shed as it wasn't that big, Jimin stared in confusion as he suddenly heard a muffled scream. Jimin looked over as his eyes widened.

"Lee?!" Jimin yelled, Lee nodded as she was tied around a chair and had tape around her mouth, Jimin ran up to her pulling off the tape.

"Jimin, leave! It's Jungkook! Taehyung isn't here. I think he killed Taehyung!" Lee cried out, Jimin's eyes were widened as he hurriedly untied Lee, she stood up grabbing Jimin's hand leading him to the door.

"Lee what is going on?!" Jimin yelled, Lee turned around telling him to be quiet.

The sun was starting to set and they were in the middle of no where.

Lee opened the sheds door before gasping, Jungkook stood there clenching his fist and the crowbar he was holding. Jimin watched as he swung the crowbar right into Lee's face.

Jimin yelled as Lee fell to the ground blood splattering everywhere. Jimin backed up in fear.

"What do you want?!" Jimin yelled. Jungkook laughed shaking his head.

"I want you both dead. That's what I want."