Chapter Three.

Jungkook sat in front of the administrator staring blankly at her

"We received a report on you hurting a student. Is that true?" The administrator asked Jungkook who looked very bored.

"No." Is all Jungkook said. She stared at Jungkook not convinced.

"Jungkook, I'm sure your aware that if your lying you can get in big trouble." She spoke. Jungkook sighed before pulling his leather jacket up.

A fresh bruise laid resting on Jungkook's wrist as he winced.

"He did this to me, he's just wanting pity so he looks innocent." Jungkook whispered on the verge of tears. Her eyes widened as she nodded.

"He came in upset and I asked if he was okay and he snapped, but I'd like to keep him out of it, please respect that choice." Jungkook whispered, she nodded vastly.

"Thank you." Jungkook spoke before standing up and walking out of the room.

Jungkook smirked before walking back to the dorm.

____

"Your actually going back to stay at your dorm?" Jimin asked shocked, Taehyung sighed and nodded.

"Yes, the administrator called and said they didn't have enough 'evidence' to do anything." Taehyung whispered, Jimin sighed before rolling his eyes.

"Right.... Be careful, and I'm here if anything happens." Jimin spoke, Taehyung nodded before saying goodbye and walking back to his dorm.

Taehyung walked into his dorm to be met with Jungkook playing on his phone. Taehyung sighed before walking into the bathroom shortly returning after peeing.

"What did you tell her?" Taehyung asked upset. Jungkook smirked before standing up.

"Nothing major."

Jungkook walked to the door opening it, Taehyung turned his head over staring at him.

"I'm going out." Is all Jungkook said before leaving.

Taehyung closed his eyes falling asleep.

____

Taehyung bolted up hearing the door slam, Jungkook walked through the dorm door looking angry and tired.

Jungkook walked into the bathroom closing it's door. Taehyung stared at the door confused. He sighed before grabbing his phone looking at the time.