Chapter Five.

Uh hi, trigger warning in this chapter, I  will put a * at the beginning and end of the part.

Jungkook woke up to a bright light shining in his eyes, he groaned before sitting up and regretting it instantly

Tears swelled into his eyes as he felt the sharp pain in his side. He laid back down looking around.

He was in a hospital and Taehyung was asleep beside him, Jungkook stared at Taehyung sleeping before smiling a little. Taehyung's eyes opened as he stared at Jungkook their eyes meeting.

"Your awake." He mumbled, Jungkook nodded before looking around.

"Are you hurt?" He asked, Taehyung shook his head before sighing.

"Jungkook what happened? If I wouldn't have found you, you would have died. Who did this to you?" Taehyung mumbled looking down, Jungkook shook his head.

"It's a long story.... Where did you go? I couldn't find you." Jungkook whispered, Taehyung frowned before laying his head down on the bed.

"Jungkook, I'm so sorry. I was scared and I left I'm so sorry-" Taehyung was cut short by Jungkook. "Taehyung it's okay, I'm glad your safe." Taehyung looked up nodding.

"The doctor said that you should recover fast and can go home in two days. But till then I'll stay here with you." Taehyung whispered, Jungkook nodded smiling faintly.

Time ticked by, doctors came in checking on Jungkook he was doing fine luckily. Taehyung and him talked all throughout the day.

It was now night and Taehyung was laying a blanket on the sofa while the nurse cleaned Jungkook's wound. She shortly after finished and walked out.

Taehyung walked up to Jungkook's bed staring at him, Jungkook just sat there staring back.

"I'm going to go to the vending machine, do you want anything?" Taehyung whispered, Jungkook shook his head. He nodded before walking out of the room.

Jungkook sighed before looking at window. The blinds were up and he could see perfectly over the city. Jungkook closed his eyes gulping.

"I really am fucked."

____

Jimin walked through the hospitals halls. Taehyung told him room 1020, Jimin walked through the halls finally coming upon Jungkook's room the door was creaked open so Jimin peaked in.

A unfamiliar man stood over Jungkook which was sleeping. Jimin frowned before a voice was heard from behind him.

"Hey Jimin." Taehyung spoke, Jimin turned around frowning before Taehyung walked in the room freezing.

"Who are you?" Taehyung asked the guy standing over Jungkook, the male jumped before coughing.

"Oh hi, I'm Hoseok. Jungkook's... friend." He whispered, Taehyung nodded slowly. Before sitting down, Jimin looked unamused but sat down anyways.