Chapter Twelve.

Jungook stood in the dorm's doors entrance as he stared at Taehyung with a grin.

"I came to talk. I know you're upset with me but I can explain..." He whispered, Taehyung whimpered looking at him.

"Please leave." Taehyung whispered, Jungkook shook his head walking closer to the other male.

Taehyung flinched, Jungkook frowned.

"Baby..." He said, Taehyung's eyes widened as he bolted up.

"No, No. I'm not your baby." He whispered eyes widened. Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Okay well I don't give a fuck, sit down." Jungkook gritted out, Taehyung quickly sat down onto his bed again.

Jungkook took a deep breath in and shut the dorm's door, Taehyung started crying, Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"I'd shut up if I were you."

Taehyung bit his bottom lip attempting to contain his cries.

"So..." Jungkook said, Taehyung scoffed.

"So? Explain why the fuck you're here? You've been following me you better explain." Taehyung gritted out standing up, Jungkook smirked.

"Oh, well looks like I've been exposed." Jungkook grinned before his grin disappeared and his emotionless facial expression took over.

Taehyung gulped looking down, a cold hand cupped his cheek tilting his head to look into Jungkook's eyes.

"You look so sad, why?" Jungkook whispered, Taehyung shook his head.

"I'm not sad, I'm scared."

Jungkook bit the inside of his cheek letting his hand fall back down to his side. His eyes grew dark as he backed away.

"Why're you scared Taehyung? It's me Jungkook." He frowned tears filling his eyes. Taehyung stared at him confused.

He was just asserting dominance and is now crying? Taehyung knew something was wrong with him, he didn't make sense.

"Jungkook, what is wrong with you?" Taehyung breathed out, Jungkook looked down shaking his head.

"My ex is back Taehyung, I'm scared. I'm sorry, I've been following you because I've been worried about my ex following me and I know if he does I can just run to you. Baby I'm sorry, please forgive me." At this point Jungkook started to cry.

Taehyung felt guilt rush over him, he frowned staring at the crying male in front of him.

Jungkook fell to the ground crying out, Taehyung stood there mouth a gaped.

"Jungkook stop, get up." He said, he grabbed Jungkook's arm pulling him up, Jungkook shoved his head into Taehyung's shoulder.

"Please don't push me away. I love you." Jungkook whispered into his shoulder, Taehyung froze. He didn't know what to do.

Taehyung pulled the crying male out of his embrace as he stared at him.

"Jungkook...." Taehyung whispered, Jungkook stared at him tears falling down and his nose running.

"You can't just come up in here and act like you haven't been following me and just acting like you were going to kill me."

Jungkook frowned, "Baby, I was scared I know. I am sorry okay?" Jungkook whispered, Taehyung pouted as he stared at the other male.

He shook his head. He started to feel guilty, he's been so mean to him. He's probably out in the cold at night. He couldn't do this to him.

"Okay, okay. We can work on us, but if you do or start anything I will get you kicked out again." Taehyung said, relief washed over Jungkook's face, he smiled as his snot ran into his mouth.

"Thank you baby, thank you so much." Jungkook grabbed Taehyung and pulled him into a hug, Jungkook nuzzled his head into the other males shoulder. Taehyung sighed and ran his fingers through the boys hair.

Jungkook pulled away and smiled as he wiped his nose, "I can't wait to move back in." He said, Taehyung smiled faintly nodding.

____

"Are you stupid?!" Jimin yelled sitting there in front of Taehyung. Taehyung sighed as he nodded.

"He looked... Looked gullible, guilt would eat me up if I didn't let him back in." Jimin rolled his eyes as he drank his soda.

"You're fucking ridiculous. I can't believe you. Taehyung he is crazy!" Jimin yelled, the people sitting around drifted their heads over to where they were sitting, Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"You're making people stare Jimin, well maybe if you wouldn't have started ditching me for Hoseok we wouldn't be in this position." Jimin gasped.

"Are you serious? Taehyung shut the fuck up, I've been hanging with him cause why not? You aren't as fun as you use to be, all you do is stay in your room all day." Jimin mumbled. Taehyung frowned before standing up, Jimin sighed closing his eyes.

"Taehyung I'm sorry-."

"No, don't worry about it, if you feel that way I'm the one who's sorry." Taehyung walked out of the café as Jimin followed behind him.

"Taehyung, I'm sorry." Jimin yelled, Taehyung turned around sighing.

"I'm sorry that I haven't been myself I don't know what's wrong with me okay?" Jimin frowned shaking his head.

"Taehyung look I've been meaning to tell you something." Jimin whispered, Taehyung groaned. Taehyung was guessing he was gonna say. 'I'm replacing you, etc.."

"I'm Bisexual...." Jimin whispered, Taehyung froze as he stared at the other male.

"What? Why didn't you tell me?" Taehyung asked, he was shocked but sad that Jimin didn't tell him.

"I was worried, I've always been so hypocritical with them and now I realized my true self. I'm sorry, I just didn't know what to do." Taehyung faintly smiled as he pulled Jimin into a hug, Jimin froze into his embrace.

"I'm proud of you Jimin." Jimin smiled pulling away, "Thanks. It means a lot."

Taehyung nodded grinning, they continued to walk down the street as the campus came into view.

They arrived back at the dorms and went their separate ways.

Taehyung unlocked his dorm room walking in, it was cold and there were boxes everywhere.

He looked over and Jungkook was sitting down unpacking he looked over and waved.

"Hey baby, how was hanging out with Jimin?"

Taehyung ignored him and walked over to his bed laying down. Jungkook frowned.

"Baby?"

"Taehyung, my name is Taehyung."

Jungkook gritted his teeth.