Chapter Eleven.

Hey guys, I haven't updated this story in a while and I want to say I'm sorry.

This story didn't go how I wanted it to so I'm going to fast forward this story just a little. I'm going to say what happened though in the meantime.

*)*)*)*)*)*)*)*)*)*)*)*)*)*)*

.[][][][][]Jungkook ended up meeting up with some mysterious person. Taehyung followed and watched from afar.

They exchanged medicine for cash.

Taehyung confronts Jungkook and they get into a huge fight. Jungkook leaves the dorms and moves in somewhere else after Taehyung forced him out.

Jungkook then started to show weird behavior. Taehyung would see him almost everywhere he went, it was starting to alert him.

Yoongi and Lee called it off for good, Jimin started exploring his sexuality and became friends with Hoseok after running into him at a cafe.

Lee has made attempts to become friends with Jimin, they're working on just becoming friends.[][][][][]

*)*)*)*)*)*)*)*)*)*)*)*)*)*)*

2 Months later.

"Jimin I swear, he was at the fucking grocery store yesterday! He's everywhere." Taehyung whispered as he walked down the campuses halls. Jimin sighed looking over at  some hot jock.

"Jimin, hello? I'm talking to you." Jimin looked over and stared at Taehyung, he sighed nodding.

"Okay, okay. Say he is stalking you. What are you gonna do about it? It's not like you can go to the cops." Jimin said, Taehyung sighed.

"I'm just going to confront him, it's pissing me off. We didn't even date that long, our relationship was so crazy. I fucked him a few times and realized I was gay, that's it really." Jimin chuckled.

Taehyung and Jimin continued to walk down the halls as they passed a certain person not paying attention.

Jungkook stood there with a big frown on his face as he had heard everything Taehyung had just said.

____

Jimin sat in the floor as Taehyung laid on his bed with his hand resting on his forehead.

"Jimin, I just can't comprehend how Jungkook has like turned into a whole different being. He's so weird now." Jimin nodded.

"Yeah, I agree but I gotta go. Me and Hoseok have plans tonight." Taehyung leaned his head towards Jimin frowning.

"Seriously? Are you replacing me or something? All you do is hangout with him now."

Jimin sighed and stood up, "No Taehyung, we just get along is all. I'll message you later, bye." Is all he said before leaving. Taehyung closed his eyes before groaning.

What's as he doing with his life? Jimin is distant, Jungkook is gone, Lee is a whore, and he's all by himself. His stomach growled as he laid there.

"Well, guess I'm going to get something to eat. That's some thing to do."

____

Taehyung walked down the wet streets caused by the rain, he sighed as he put his earbuds in listening to the soft tunes.

Taehyung walked to the beat as he looked around on where to eat. There wasn't many variations around campus but anything would do for.

He settled for something simple, a sandwich from a deli. He sat down and ate and scrolled through his phone.

He knew Jimin was having fun with Hoseok, he knew he was getting boring but he couldn't help it. There wasn't anything to do, Taehyung felt as if he use to strive but now he doesn't.

Taehyung sighed as the door rung as a new guest entered the building. He looked up to freeze.

Jungkook directly placed his gaze onto Taehyung as they made eye contact. Taehyung gulped as he stared at the male in front of him.

Jungkook grinned as he went up to the cashier and ordered. Taehyung stared and realized how different he had looked. He had dark circles and his black hair was matted. That wasn't the Jungkook he knew, this new Jungkook was dull and creepy.

Jungkook turned around with his food and walked to the table Taehyung was sitting at, he pulled the second chair out and sat down the smiled at Taehyung.

"Long time huh?" He whispered, Taehyung gritted his teeth.

"Have you been following me?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook's smile fell off his face. He shook his head.

"No, just mere coincidences." Taehyung scoffed as he mumbled bullshit under his breath. Jungkook went silent.

"Listen here, you're nothing without me." Jungkook growled out, Taehyung's face covered in confusion, what was he saying?

"All you do is lay in bed now Taehyung. I see what you do. Those pictures of me will never get old will they? You cum every night to them." He whispered, Taehyung's fist clenched as tears filled his eyes.

"You think you can just get rid of me? Talk down on me to Jimin? I know you liked me, you like me so much you just can't get me off your fucking mind." Jungkook said before giggling.

Taehyung abruptly stood up before jerking up Jungkook's sweatshirt. Jungkook's eyes widened as Taehyung growled out, "Being a stalker doesn't get you anywhere, you can watch me all you want but you'll just see me move on a jerk off to some other guy. You're sick Jungkook, you're fucked up in the head." Taehyung shiver Jungkook back into his chair as Jungkook gulped.

Taehyung stormed out of the deli running down the street. His breathing was ragged as his body trembled as the rain started to pour again.

The thought of Jungkook watching him all the time scared him. His whole dorm room could be bugged with cameras and he wouldn't even know.

Taehyung arrived back at the dorm, he opened the door and walked in. He ran to his dresser and started digging. He had find something.

He knows he could've already of seen if he was peeking through his window but his blinds always shut and you can never see through at night. He walked over to his bed

Taehyung felt tears arise, a tear slid down his face as he sat there. What the hell was going on with him? Was why Jungkook doing this?

The dorm door opened as Taehyung looked up, more tears poured down his face.

"Jungkook. What do you want from me?"

-It has been a while, I am so sorry.-