Broken.

Lust POV

I've always lived on the surface in a little city called Ebott City. I live with my brother, Papyrus, in a small house near the edge of the city. Papyrus works in security at city hall, the place I'm at most is Grillby's bar and strip club.

I wear a black crop-top shirt with a teal heart on it, I wear a purple jacket that has the sleeves ripped off over it. I wear fingerless gloves on my hands, high-heeled boots under shorts. And I'm judged for that.

Every day, anywhere I go, I'm judged. I don't like leaving my house because of it, but I have to. I get comments such as "dirty slut", "whore", "cover up", and other things related to that all the time. It's breaking me.

...

I'm broken...

It was a normal day, but I had to go get groceries. I put on my clothes and headed out, getting rude comments. I got to the store after what seemed like forever, but then someone said something that hit home for me.

"Hey honey, see that slut over there? He's worthless. There's nothing he can do in his life but be a dirty slut. He's a waste of oxygen. Don't grow up to be something like him."

I stopped dead. They were behind me, but my breath caught in my throat. I ran to the back of the store next to the dumpsters and sat with my back against the wall. I started crying my eye-sockets out.

I couldn't.

I just couldn't.

I wanted to die.

I just wanted to die.

But then the door to the store opened and a lady walked through, she saw me and stopped. I waited for her to start making rude comments as well...

But the comments never came...