Im so sorry.

Sans POV.

I walked out to the beck of the store where I met (y/n), I just wanted some alone time. But I saw her. She was there, crying. She was the last person I expected.

I sat down next to her and she looked up at me. Her eyes widened at the sight of me and she started crying more.

I put an arm around her, and she slowly stopped crying.

"I-I'm so s-Sorry sans..." her voice was shaking like crazy and I just hugged her. She seemed surprised.

"No. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have... done what I did. You had the right to slap me, it was just your reaction. I'm sorry." She just hugged me tighter and cried into me.

After a while she told me everything that had happened, her parents, her job, Papyrus, everything. I started crying a little myself and we hugged for a few minutes before pulling away.

"Thanks Sans..." I nodded and smiled a little at her. After a while we both went for a walk, and then to Grillby's. We both got drinks and I ended up having to take her home.

"I am nOt drunk!" (Y/n) wouldn't stop protesting against me taking her home. I had to carry her, witch got a lot of comments and whispers. When I got to her house I had to get her keys and bring her all the way into her room and put her on her bed.

She didn't go to sleep right away, but grabbed my hand and went to sleep. I was stuck.

I sat down next to her and watched, but slowly laid down and fell asleep next to her. When I woke back up she was full on cuddling me, witch caused me to blush a bright purple.

Then someone walked in the house.