You're alive!

Sans.

I looked up at the doctor that had approached me with blank eyes. Two gaping holes in my skull that allow sight.

"She woke up. You may see her now."

I slowly nodded as I stood up, walking to her room.

I opened the door to see her reading, and smiled a little. I walked over and sat next to her, and she held my hand.

"You're alive!" I said happily, hugging her close.

"I wouldn't die on you." She hugged me back and I couldn't help but smile.

"I'm so sorry." I held her close. I felt like it was my fault. I should have warned her. I shouldn't have let this happen. I-

She gently kissed my cheek, making those bad thought melt away like heated butter. I smiled and gently kissed her.

"It's not your fault. You couldn't help it."

I nodded a little and held her close, resting my skull on her soft shoulder. She smiled down at me and gently stroked my skull to ease me into sleep. I eagerly gave in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up spooning her, an angry doctor hovering over us.

"Sir, you aren't supposed to sleep with the patience. You're not even supposed to be on the bed." He was very mad and I gently got off, leaving a kiss on Frisk's cheek.

"At least tell her it was you who made me go away when she wakes up." He nodded and led me out.

After I sat in the waiting room for a while I heard yelling. I smirked at Frisk's angry tone telling the doctor off for making me leave.

After the noise stopped, I watched the doctor walk in.

"Y-You May see h-her now." I stood up.

"Thank you, sir." And I walked into her room.