Don't you dare.

Your POV.

Papyrus hugged you for a while, and you laughed at him. The silly thing was so pure.

"See, pap? I'm fine. You didn't need to rattle your bones over me." Papyrus stopped dead and looked at Sans.

"You turned (y/n) into a pun-making fool too?!" He tackled Sans.

"Eep!" Sans started laughing as Papyrus just hugged him angrily. He wouldn't ever hurt his brother.

You laughed at the both of them. That was adorable.

Sans smiled at you as you laughed, and papyrus looked at you.

"What's so funny?" You smiled at him.

"You can get angry with Sans all day long and still never hurt him." Papyrus stopped, and then chuckled at your comment.

"I guess so." And then papyrus let go of Sans and pulled a bottle out of his suit, then he handed it to you.

"This is to make the scars fade faster." You nodded and thanked him.

"I'll use it as soon as I heal. Thank you, papyrus."

"Nyeh heh heh. The great papyrus will always help those dear to me and my brother." You giggled at him.

"Actually pap... she's a little more than dear to me..." and Sans told Papyrus about how you two were together.

He stayed silent for a second, then hugged both of us tightly.

"The great papyrus is very glad for you both!" You hugged each other for a while, then Papyrus had to leave for work. Sans turned to you.

"I have to do some shopping, would ya mind tagging along?" You smiled at him and stood up, offering a hand to help him up as well. He took it and stood up.

You got properly dressed and went to the store with Sans. People glanced at Sans, then you, then looked away with whispers. Sans didn't seem to catch what they were saying, but you caught a few of them.

"I can't believe someone so good like (y/n) would be anywhere near that slut."

"Do you see that? What the hell has gotten into her mind?"

These people got shot glares. And suddenly it wasn't as important to comment and more important to get as far away from you as possible. Then you heard one comment that made you stop dead.

"Our little (y/n) with a filthy whore. I'm disappointed."

You walked over to the mother, leaving a confused Sans.

"Care to say that to my face?" She smirked and did so. The look on Sans's face was pure surprise when you bitch slapped her.

"Don't you dare call him a slut, whore, or a pervert ever again. You don't know what he deals with. And you judge him by the clothes on his back. Now get out of my sight before you have an even bigger problem." And she ran like the devil himself was after her. That's because he was. And he was a she.