Roses arent red. Violets arent blue.

Sans POV.

We watched tv that day. And I found myself cuddling up to her. She seemed comfortable with it and didn't push me away.

"Hey... (y/n)?" I decided to finally say what had been bugging me for so long. She looked at me.

"Yes?" Nows my chance. I slipped a little away from her so I could easily look her in the eyes. I cupped her cheek with my hand and got myself lost in those big, beautiful, (e/c) eyes.

"Roses, aren't always red. Violets may not be blue. My heart used to be dead, and I was such a fool. But now I've fallen for you. And I'll give everything to you that you ask for." Her eyes had widened. She hugged me tightly.

"All I want is you." (ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOOOOOOOOOUUUU!!)

I smiled at her and held her close.

"So, does this mean you'll go out with me?" She giggles and kisses my cheek bone, making me blush a light purple.

"What time, what place?" We both smiled and hugged each other again. Right as we went in for a kiss... a tall skeleton broke the door down and came in yelling.

"(Y/N), (Y/N). ARE YOU OK?!" Papyrus was screaming and stopped when he saw us.

".......... am I interrupting something...?" I shook my head and let go of (y/n).

"No. You aren't interrupting. It's ok." And then Papyrus tackle hugged her. Making us both surprised.

"I HEARD ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED AND ARE YOU OK?!!"

"PAPYRUS CALM DOWN!!!" Papyrus immediately stopped yelling when (y/n) yelled that.

"I'm ok now." Papyrus just hugged her more, like a child's rag-doll.

"Geez Pap. Calm down." (Y/n) just laughed.

"He's ok. He was just worried." And then she smiled at me. And I swear I saw stars in the middle of the day.