The crying skeleton.

Your POV.

You walked out of the store you worked at and heard crying, you looked over and stopped.

There was a crying skeleton, he looked at you for a second, then away in pain. You walked up to the crying skeleton and kneeled next to him, putting a hand on his shoulder.

He looked up at you with surprise and fear. You just smiled warmly at him.

"Hey, what's wrong bud?" He stared at you with a mixture of confusion and awe, then looked away and cried more.

"Oh, oh no. Please don't cry." You hugged the skeleton and pulled him into your lap like he was a child. He just cried into you. You stroked his back gently to help calm him down.

"It's ok. You're ok. I'm here. I've got you. You're ok." You kept muttering things like that to him until he calmed down and stared you in the eyes with his purple ones.

"W-why are you b-being so nice t-to me?" His voice was shaking from crying, you looked at him with sympathy.

"Because I don't want to see someone cry." You wiped some of his tears away.

Before you could pull your hand away he grabbed it and held it against his face. He obviously wasn't used to people being nice to him.

"Now, will you tell me why you were crying?" He nodded and drew a shaky breath.

"P-people were calling me a-a slut, I'm used t-to that by now... but o-one mother said I-I was useless a-and a waste of oxygen. Sh-She told her k-kid not to grow up into s-something like me." You stared in shock and pulled him close, hugging him again.

"I'm so sorry..." He just cuddled into you. You smiled and stroked his back to help him calm back down and feel better.

Someone walked out the store and stopped near us, you looked up to see Tony, another employee.

"Why are you with this dirty slut?" He asked with a look of disgust. You stood up quickly and bitch-slapped him.

"How dare you say that. He is a person just like you and I." He stared at you in shock, but then gave both of you looks of disgust before going inside.

You turned around and hugged the skeleton again, he had started crying again because of Tony.

I'm gonna kill him later... Was the only thing you thought.