Strippers.

Sans POV.

I knew it was a stupid question after what I just did, but she nodded.

"I have before, not much but I have." I felt really bad about my next question.

"Could you... for me?" She blinked in surprise, but then she nodded. She walked to the back room and came back a few minutes later in a cat costume that made me drool a little.

She got up on the stage and walked over to the pole.

"Hey (y/n), do you want payment for this?" I heard Grillby call, she shrugged and then climbed halfway up the pole. She started swinging around like an acrobat.

She was making me drool, her swinging around and dancing on the pole was so sexy. I was virgin, but she made me want to change that. Grillby saw me and smirked.

"Got your eye sockets on (y/n)?" I blushed.

"Y-Yeah..." he just chuckled more and waved her over. I felt my face getting really hot, and saw some red on hers.

"I'll pay you double your salary today if you do a lap dance on him" I felt my face grow even hotter, and saw her blush. Then she nodded and started to lap dance on my as others watched and smirked.

I could feel myself getting a boner for her, and I think she could feel it too. She blushed madly but continued the lap dance.

When she was done she got off and looked at Grillby, who was grinning. I couldn't really control what I did next, but I pinned (y/n) to the bar gently and looked into her eyes. I knew my own eyes were hearts.

Her blush intensified, and I could tell what she was thinking. She wanted me.

"Hey. Not on the counter. Get a room." I grinned at him, then teleported is to my room.