To the hospital... again

Sans.

"(Y-Y/N)!!" I ran over to her as fast as I could and picked her up. I can't believe I actually hit her with a blaster!

I picked her up and ran as fast as I could to the hospital... again.

This act gave me a flashback...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked through the snow, enjoying the view. I held Papyrus's hand. He was still smaller than me, and I was showing him around while the snow was still fluffy.

He ran over to a pile of snow and started playing in it. I watched him from a distance, wanting him to have fun. But something didn't feel right.

Suddenly, a ball of fire hit Papyrus. I had seen it and tried to stop it, but I was too late. Papyrus was knocked over and looked around. I stood in front of him, eyes flaming. Both of them.

A group of adults walked out and surrounded us. I could hear Pap crying.

"Well well, lookin here."

"I wonder how much easier it is to break bare bone."

They kept taunting us, teasing us. And then they attacked.

I deflected it with a bone, but they hit Papyrus with a metal rod. I turned around to look at Papyrus, cracked skull and screaming. They hit my in the eye with the same pole and I stumbled back. One of them grabbed Pap.

They started beating Papyrus with their hands and bats. I stood back up and surrounded them with blasters.

"LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!" That was the last thing they heard. And when their dust was flying in the wind, I picked up Papyrus and ran to the hospital with him.

I didn't feel my own eye, now black and bleeding magic, or my own cracked skull. The only thing I knew was that Papyrus needed to go to the hospital.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And here I am again..." I chuckled to myself, eyes black and tears falling out of them.

"Someone close to me hospitalized because of my mistakes... and me in the waiting room."