Godfather.

Your POV.

You woke up to the sound of a fight, you sat up and looked at the other side of the room to see your godfather and Sans fighting. Your head hurt like hell, but you had more important things to deal with.

You stood up and ran in between them, pushing them apart.

"Tell me. What's going on." You glared at both of them. They winced when your glare landed on them.

"I found this slut in your bed with you!" And as Sans winced As you slapped Mr. Karry.

"Don't you fucking dare ever call him that again." He was silent and in shock.

"He walked in and I tried to tell him what was going on, but then he started to fight me. I was just defending myself." He spoke honestly. You hugged him. Mr. Karry glared, but you caught him and acted as a mirror that intensifies things.

"Ok. Mr. Karry, what do you need?" And then he said one thing you didn't want to hear.

"We need to go over everything about your family." You stopped dead. Sans hugged you.

Mr. Karry glared again, but seemed surprised when you hugged back.

"(Y/n), do you know him?" You nodded and you saw Sans stare at him with empty eye sockets.

"I should introduce you two. Sans, this is my godfather, Mr. Karry. Mr. Karry, this is my friend Sans." They blinked at each other before you started with all the paperwork and shit like that.

After paperwork is done...

Mr. Karry went home, so did Sans. And you were alone. And then you did something you probably shouldn't have.

You take the knife from the kitchen, and use it against your own arm. When you're done you wrap over the wounds and go to bed. Maybe no one will notice.