I've got him.

Your POV

Mr. Karry looked pissed to no end.

"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING?!" Sans stepped in front of you.

You didn't respond. And he kept going.

"WHY WOULD YOU EVER DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT?!! WHAT WOULD YOUR PARENTS SAY ABOUT THIS?!!" He realized too late what he had done.

"(Y-y/n)... I..."

"They wouldn't. They wouldn't say anything. You wanna know why?" You felt your face twist into a smile as you looked him dead in the eyes.

"(Y/n).." Sans has turned around to protect your own godfather from you.

"THEYRE DEAD! THATS WHY!!" You felt tears start to run down your face and sans held your shoulders.

"(Y/n), calm down." Sans was trying to make you stop, and it worked. Your anger faded back to sadness and you hugged sans.

"There there. It's gonna be ok." Mr. Karry had backed away.

"I... I'm sorry." You look at him and nod sadly.

"I-it's ok... your tongue slipped." You replied over Sans's shoulder.

"I'll take my leave then." And with that, your godfather left. Leaving you and Sans there. You eventually let go.

"You ok?" Sans seemed very concerned.

"Yeah. Thank you." You wipe your tears and then sit down.

"Oh! I made you breakfast yesterday." Sans remembered. And you looked at him.

"Oh. Thank you." That was all you replied with.

You both ate French toast. You were starving from not eating the day before in the hospital. Afterward Sans has to stop you from doing the dishes.

"No. I'll do it." He stopped your complaining. And you sat on the couch while he did dishes.

"It's my house. I'm supposed to be doing dishes around here." Sans chuckled lightly at your words when he sat down next to you.

"Well. I won't let you right after the hospital."