Shopping.

Sans POV.

She just bitch slapped someone for me. The lady just bitch slapped someone... over me.

"M-ma'am? What's y-your name?" I looked up at her. She was still smiling warmly at me.

"My name is (y/n), what's yours?" (Y/n)... that's a pretty name.

"S-Sans. Everyone calls m-me Lust though." She just hugged me again.

"Do you feel better now, Sans?" I nodded. I really did feel better. I smiled.

"C-can you help me with m-my shopping?" My voice was still shaking a little bit, but I still asked. I didn't want to deal with more comments.

She nodded and I felt myself smile more. I hugged her. She hugged back.

We went and she helped me with shopping. I'm pretty sure she was a well-known person. Everyone would just look at us, then away without a comment. I was happy for that.

When we got done, I checked out and waved goodbye to (y/n), then I walked back home. I ignored every bad comment I got and wore a big smile.

When I got home I put the groceries away and thought. I could swear I had seen her before... but where?

I eventually shrugged it off and waited for Papyrus to get home.

"I'm here brother." He greeted. I smiled at him and he looked puzzled.

"Sans, what happened? You're never happy." I shrugged.

"Someone was nice to me for once. That's all." He smiled happily and started walking up the stairs.

"I'm going to bed. Have a good night." I watched him, then teleported to Grillby's. I walked in and sat down at the bar. The waitress that walked up to me was the last person I thought I'd see.

"May I take your order?" I looked up at the voice. (y/n) smiled at me. Of corse! She was the new waitress!

"Yes, could I get some ketchup?" She blinked, but nodded and went to go get it.

I watched her walk away with a smile.

She made me feel so happy.