What was that?

Sans POV.

I watched as the mother ran like the wind. Then (y/n) turned to me.

"Let's just get done..." she looked exasperated. Probably a mix of what just happened and her blood loss. I nodded and we checked out.

We walked home and put everything away.

"What was that?"

"Hm?"

"At the store. What was that?" I wanted to know what happened.

"Did you hear what she said?" I shook my head.

"Good. Let's keep it that way." I slowly nodded and started to get things together to make dinner.

"Um. What are you doing?" Damn. She caught me.

"Making dinner...?" She chuckled and gently pushed my aside, kissing the top of my skull. I blushed and smiled.

"Let me cook. It's the least I can do." I nodded and walked away. I sat in the couch and smiled to myself.

She kissed my skull.

Omg.

I was so happy.

When dinner came, (y/n) had made ramen with eggs and chicken. It smelled really good. We waited for Papyrus to get home, and ate.

"Wowie! I'm impressed, (y/n)." Papyrus really likes the ramen and took multiple helpings. Heck, even I took seconds. She just smiled and kept eating.

After a while, (y/n) started to fall asleep. I caught her before she fell into her ramen. Papyrus smiled at me.

"I'll take her to her room." I picked her up and started walking up the stairs.

"She has a room here?" I nodded.

"Now she does." I brought her into my room and set her down gently on the bed. She smiled and curled up.

"I love you, goodnight." I "kissed" her forehead and walked back downstairs and ate my ramen.

She is soooooooo cute when she sleeps.

"You really love (y/n). I can tell."