Chapter 1

"If I caught you lying, I swear Park Jimin—"

"Swear what? Stop fussing around Yoongi! I'm not lying nor cheating on you! Why don't you just fucking trust me!" Jimin yelled.

--

Jimin walked out of their apartment and headed to his job. Yoongi and he has dated for 2 years yet their relationship get worse this month after this Jimin's ex-boyfriend showed up in the dancing studio where he works. His ex-boyfriend keeps calling and asking him to get back and start all over again but he knows he loves Yoongi so that's why he didn't entertain his ex and keeps ignoring him.

"What's wrong?" Hoseok asked who just came and put the bags in his locker. "You two fought again?" Hoseok asked and looks at him.

"How did you know? Did he tell you?" Jimin asked and puts his bag in the locker as well.

"Nope, it's all written in your face," Hoseok said and slightly smile so that Jimin is not awkward around him. "You two fight each other lately, that's not healthy," Hoseok said and pats Jimin's hair.

"H-Hyung.." Jimin said and a tear came from his eyes. Hoseok stops patting Jimin's hair and got startled when the younger starts crying in front of him. "I really love him...  I really do but he keeps suspecting me that I am cheating on him... It's just that... It makes me disappointed and sad. Does he not trust me?" Jimin said while trying to hold back his tears but it fails.

"No, don't be like that..  Yoongi-hyung is just worried you know. You two dated for 2 years right? You too can do it. Don't be like that! Yoongi hyung loves you, jiminie" Hoseok said and hugs Jimin and slightly taps his back. He pushes him slightly so that he can see his face and laugh slightly at how his friend is so lovesick to his other friend. "Fix yourself before Jungkook complained, it's time for our work." Hoseok said and push Jimin to the bathroom so that he can fix himself. Hoseok sighed and takes his phone and texted Yoongi.

To: Grumpy hyung
Hyung, can we talk? It's been a week since I saw you!! I miss youu!!

Hoseok gonna turn off his phone when Yoongi replied.

From: Grumpy hyung
Sure. Maybe around 3 pm? How is that?.

To: Grumpy hyung.
Cool! See you at ****** then! Bye!

Hoseok turns off his phone and starts working as a dance choreographer.

Time skip----

Hoseok is now waiting at Yoongi at a restaurant where they were usually eating when they were in high school. After 2 or 3 minutes of waiting, Yoongi came with his pants, T-shirt, and coat and sits in his front.

"What is it this time?" Yoongi said and sips some water on Hoseok's cup.

"You look grumpier than usual hyung, is it because of aging?" Hoseok joke and Yoongi just made a what-the-fuck look. Hoseok clears his throat and gives the menu to his hyung.

"You know what I want. No need to ask" Yoongi said and look over to the window.

"Yeah. So much hate huh?" Hoseok said and laugh and go to the counter to order.

After of minutes of waiting their order came and they started eating. "What do you want to talk about?" Yoongi said while slurping his pasta. "You two fight again, don't ya?" Hoseok said and meet the gaze of his hyung.

"How did you know. Did he tell you?" Yoongi said and wipe some cream on his mouth.

"Nope. It's all written in your face" Hoseok said and slightly smiles when how this two ask the same question. "What happened hyung?" he asked.

"I'm just.. Aish! Don't ask!" Yoongi said and look away to the younger's gaze.

"You just what? Jealous? Aish. If I were in your shoes I will get jealous too... Jiminie is a good-looking person plus his personality.. hyung you know being jealous is not that bad because it truly means that you care for jimin but if you were my boyfriend and you keep suspecting me like that, what do you think would I will feel?" Hoseok asked and sips on his cup.

"Sad? Disappointed?" Yoongi said.

"Then what do you think Jimin feels right now?" Hoseok asked.

Yoongi blink and rolled his eyes at Hoseok and that makes Hoseok laugh. "I get it okay? Don't lecture me around I'm older than you" Yoongi said and stuffed his mouth with his creamy pasta. Hoseok just smile at him and did the same too.

"Jimin's out will be at 4 pm. I will go back to the studio for packing some of my things... Do you want to join me?" Hoseok said. Yoongi nodded and Hoseok smirk on his hyung that made Yoongi smack him on the back of his head. "Ouch!" Hoseok said. "Don't smirk like that like you are a love expert or whatever. You don't have a boyfriend" Yoongi said and teased him for not having a boyfriend.

"Don't worry hyung! Soon" Hoseok said playfully.

They walk to come to the studio and Hoseok just keeps bragging that having a boyfriend is not yet planned for him and Yoongi just says that he doesn't care or whatever but deep inside he wants Hoseok to have a partner that he will love him for life. Hoseok is so precious to get hurt.

They walk to the studio's door and Hoseok guided him where Jimin is. Hoseok insisted on going first so that they will surprise Jimin but when Hoseok opens the door, he is the one that gets surprised.

A man that's not familiar with him kissing Jimin likes there's no tomorrow while Jimin's hand is on the man's neck wrapped tightly that no space around them. Hoseok gasped which makes the two stop what they were doing. Jimin's eyes open and saw Hoseok that makes his eyes widened.

"W-Wait... H-Hoseokie hyung let me explain!" Jimin said.

Hoseok shut the door and faced a confused Yoongi. "What?" Yoongi asked and the door opens "Hoseokie hyung wait—" Jimin cut off his words when he saw Yoongi who's now suspecting what's going on. "Y-Yoongi.." Jimin said.

"What is it?" Yoongi said. Hoseok looks down doesn't want to face his hyung's eyes. A man showed up and put his arms around Jimin's shoulder that makes Yoongi flicker his eyes.

"I'm Jimin's boyfriend, who is him?" The man said.

"Shut your mouth Chanyeol!!" Jimin said and shrugged his shoulder violently so that Chanyeol's arm will remove from his shoulder.

"Why? We just kissed and yet you deny me?" Chanyeol said that makes him disappointed.

"It's not like that Yoongi don't listen to him!" Jimin said tries to touch Yoongi's shoulder but Yoongi quickly dodged his hands and glare at him.

"Not trusting? Not cheating? Who's at fault here now, Hoseok-ah" Yoongi said and sadly smile. "I've seen enough. Were done" Yoongi said and look at Jimin and to Chanyeol before leaving.

"N-No! Hoseokie hyung—" Jimin said and grab Hoseok's shoulder. "—please... Listen to me" Jimin said but Hoseok just takes off of Jimin's hands and bitterly laugh.

"I trusted you too Jimin. I even fought for you but you just hurt my hyung's feeling... I-I just can't imagine it, you know? Ugh, Jimin you fucked up this time... I can't help you now" Hoseok said and follow Yoongi.

How is it, guys? Ahhhhhh! My jiminie I'm sorrryyy! :'(((

Edited 6/17/21