Chapter 25

Hoseok stalk the account owner of the one who posted the tweet. She have some pictures of her with just her eyes showing and a lot of appreciation  post about Kai and updates.

"I don't think this was the girl who approached us.." he mumbled.

"What are you talking about hyung?" Taehyung asked still scanning the tweets with his own phone.

"Uh, there's a girl who approached us last time. She looks like a fan of Jong-In but I don't think she's the one who posted this tweet" Hoseok said turning off his phone, rubbing his temple due to the stress.

"Why do you think so?"

"That girl has a cat like eyes but this girl on the picture has a round eyes, they were too different"

"So what are you implying? That this one who posted this pictures were might be the sasaeng?" Taehyung said and Hoseok nodded. "I don't think she is, if she's the sasaeng that we were talking about, why revealed some of her identity? This might be a coincidence considering about the dating issue still a hot issue here on Seoul.. everyone can be a suspect"

"Ugh! I don't know anymore Tae!" Hoseok said frustratedly.

"Don't worry hyung, this will get over soon. We're here for you, ok?"

Hoseok smiled hugging his dongsaeng sidewards. He should loosen up a bit and don't let this problem hinder his job and life. He just needs to trust his self.. even Kai.

***

"Where the hell did you go?! Do you know about this trend?!" His manager exclaimed angrily showing his phone.

Kai just stared at the phone, sighing.

"We need to make some legal action Mr. Kang, Hoseok has been receiving death threats from my sasaengs and we can't risk that by staying silent" Kai said now looking at the trend.

"Hoseok? You mean the choreographer? The one I hired?!" Mr. Kang exasperated. "Are you two  really—"

"No, we're not."

"Then what about those leaked photos?"

"It's true, we kissed but I'm the only one who likes it."

"What do you mean? Kai! Are you out of your mind?!"

"Remember the ex-girlfriend that i broke up with? It's a boyfriend and that was Hoseok.."

"So, you're telling me that you're g-gay? Kai! You can't be serious! You're at your peak of your career! We can't just afford you to fall because of this scandal! Remember how hard we climbed for this spot!!"

"I know hyung, I won't be wasting your effort for placing me here but we just need to help Hoseok out. I can't afford to let him hurt"

His manager went silent thinking of a plan and a golden bulb showed on his head. He snap his fingers that caught Kai's attention.

"Find yourself a girlfriend" Mr. Kang said.

"WHAT?!"

***

A month had passed since the leaked photos from the cafe. The gossip goes silent day by day but still it's a hot topic in South Korea. Hoseok's contract get terminated due to that rumors and got changed by Jungkook. His original employer has a good understanding about the issue and still gives him the salary that he deserves. His life didn't stop after that, he is now back tutoring those kids and got them debuted successfully.