Chapter 14

A/N: this chapter is all about Taekook and Namjin after Namjoon took them home. So if you don't want to read it, then skip it but you might regret it 😉.

Taehyung wakes up to the warm breath on his cheeks and warm arms on his waist. Taehyung stared at Jungkook's face for a moment and feel guilty later on.

It is the first time he saw Jungkook getting angry and it causes by him and the first time he saw Jungkook hurt that was caused by him too.

Taehyung is an easy-going person and a 'little bit' flirtatious and doesn't care if he is having fun. He loves doing what people don't want him to do in other words, he is a brat. Only Hoseok can understand it cause Hoseok is his first friend and we could say the first crush because only Hoseok showed him he cares for him that's why he developed a little crush on him and one day he just accepts the fact that they are not suitable for a couple but a brother instead. Later on, Hoseok introduced him to his friends, and now he can call them his own friends too.

He pulls out of the bed and goes to the bathroom to wash himself up because he stinks of alcohol.

He can't cook that's why he just puts a loaf of bread on an oven toaster and spread margarine on it and make coffee for him.

Later on, Jungkook came with his bed hair while yawning. He grunts when a sudden pain shoots his head.

"D-Do you want coffee?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook looks at him and nodded.

Taehyung prepared a cup of coffee. Jungkook sat on the counter and Taehyung put the coffee in front of him.

"Your head still hurting?" Taehyung asked.

"Nah... I'm good" Jungkook said not looking at him. He is still cold at him and Taehyung is not used on that treatment and specifically from Jungkook.

"Look, I said sorry already" Taehyung said but still Jungkook doesn't make a response. He finished his coffee and headed to the bathroom, Taehyung hug him from the back.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook asked not moving.

"I'm sorry kookie... I really do" Taehyung said preventing his tears to fall.

"I already said it's ok.." Jungkook said and hold Tae's hand on his stomach. "I'm still mad.. but I can't just break up with you because I love you... I just need time to suppress my anger right now."

Tae tighten his grip on him and didn't want to let him go. "I'm just scared kookie.." Tae said burying his face in Jungkook's back. "I'm scared of losing you"

Jungkook face him and pinched his cheeks. "You will not lose me I swear.. didn't I say I love you?" Jungkook said and smile lightly which make Tae's tears roll in his eyes.

"I will love you kookie.. I'll definitely try ok? You can wait for me right?" Taehyung said cupping Jungkook's cheeks with his both hands.

"Of course. I love you" Jungkook said and smiled which showed his bunny smile.

Taehyung smiled and lean closer to kiss Jungkook. He moves his lips which are later on responded to by Jungkook.

Jungkook placed his left hand to grip Taehyung's hair and put his right arm to snake on his waist to get closer.

The kiss started to get heated and Jungkook's tongue explored his cavern. Taehyung moan into the kiss that turned on Jungkook.

"We need to stop here.." jungkook said panting.

"W-Why? Are you still m-mad?" Taehyung said.

"No silly." Jungkook said and brush Taehyung's hair. "I just want to save it to our prettiest moment"