Chapter 24

"It's Min Yoongi"

Those words were still lingering on Kai's head. He knows something were off about those two, he saw it by his own eyes yet he have this positive toxicity where he denies it and push himself that he still has a chance for Hoseok.

"Jong-In.. please let's have a life on our own. We're over a long time ago and that was your fault." Hoseok said. His emotions were coming back where Jong-in left him hanging for his career. He sighs trying to calm his nerves. "I don't know what's gotten into you now but please, live a happy life. You don't need me.. you don't love me"

"That's not true Hoseok. You don't know what I gotten through after our break up. You don't know how i feel,
You don't even want to know cause you closed your heart from me. You may blame me for everything but you can't tell me or dictate me on what i feel for you." Jong-In said, a tear came out on his eyes that surprised Hoseok. Kai immediately wiped his tears, doesn't want to make himself look so desperate nor weak.

Hoseok doesn't know how to react on the latter's outburst, he didn't see that coming. He now feel bad for blaming Jong-In for their break up. He only know his side of his story that Jong-In breaks his heart for his dreams he doesn't know Jong-In's part. He just assumed it and conclude it that way.

"I—"

"Aren't you Kai?"

The two look at the girl who immediately gasped when it was her idol. Kai still has his hat covering his face and a scarf that hiding the lower part of his face. So how still this girl recognized him.

"It was really you! Oh my God!!" She squealed that caught the attention of other costumers. The girl look at Hoseok with wide eyes gasping, "so it's true? You're dating a guy??"

Hoseok put his hoodie on standing up immediately. He needs to get out of here before it gets worse. He signs to Kai that he's leaving and Kai just nodded understandingly.

"Uh, thank you for supporting me but I need to go." Kai said forcing a smile that the fan melts away grinning.

"Can i have atleast a picture with you? Please~" the girl pleaded.

"I'm sorry but maybe next time. I need to go" he said and dashes away.

Hoseok tugs on his hoodie nervously. He prayed that the girl won't recognize him or seen his face. He don't know but he's scared of criticism from Jong-In's fans and as well at the sasaeng who brought a horrible thing at his doorway even if Yoongi didn't showed him what's inside the box he can still imagine what it is.

He saw Yoongi smoking at the smoking area that makes his brows furrowed.

He immediately yanked that cancer stick on Yoongi's mouth and step on it repeatedly. He look at Yoongi angrily that he want to smack his face for smoking but yet he controlled his emotions and calm his nerves.

"What the fuck Yoongi?!" Hoseok exclaimed.

Yoongi raised his eyebrow for losing the honorific and he knows that Hoseok were angry right now based on his tone.

"Did you just call me just Yoongi?" Yoongi said.

"You know that it was bad for you right? You even promised me that you won't smoke again!"

"So, you care?"

"Of course, I do! Are you idiot?"

"Ok, ok! I'm sorry!" Yoongi said. He looks at Hoseok's facial expression. It was now softened and worried were painted on his face.

He sighs and patted Hoseok's cheeks. "Don't worry about me, I won't smoke again" he said and took Hoseok's other hand and pull him inside the car.

"How can I be so sure you won't do it again? You just did it earlier" Hoseok said.

"How about a kiss whenever I want to smoke?" Yoongi said unconsciously and once he realized what he says he blushed and hesitantly look at his side where Hoseok is.

Hoseok look at Yoongi with disbelief. How can he flirt at me while I'm scolding him?!

Hoseok gulped he look at Yoongi who's now blushing mess.

"Why are you blushing? You're the one who says it, not me.."

"It just slipped in my mouth.. I didn't mean it to be like that" Yoongi said voice faltering every word.

He starts the car and drive to his new apartment. Hoseok's playing among us once again and occasionally curse when the impostor killed him.

Time slips and now Yoongi were now parking on a parking lot near at his house. He recognized Namjoon's car so maybe they are now there with Hoseok's stuffs.

He walk side by side with Hoseok and now they are at the front door. He twist the door knob and found Namjoon and Jungkook lifting boxes to his room while Jin's cooking at the kitchen while Taehyung stealing some of the goods having a bite.

"We're back" Yoongi said.

"Oh, Yoongi how is it?" Jin said still on the kitchen.

"It's good, we just need to see what Kai do" He said.

"What about the police station? When are you going?" Taehyung said now clinging on Hoseok's arm pulling him on a couch.

"Maybe later" Yoongi said now laying on a single sofa.

"Just chill there guys, this will get cook after 30 minutes" Jin said.

"Don't rush hyung" Hoseok said now scrolling on his social media accounts while taehyung just watching him.

He opened his Twitter, eyes widening when he saw what's trending.

"Kai with his secret lover?!" Taehyung red it out loud that caught Yoongi's attention too.

Hoseok clicked the said trend and saw a post with a lot of hearts,  re-tweets and comment.

Kai's_wife @kaino.1     .2h

I saw Kai with his secret lover on the cafe! Omo, didn't know that was true and now here's the proof! I'm not lying bitches! 😌🍵

*Picture attached*

💭988k          🔃123m      ♥️150m

The picture was taken and thank god he's facing sidewards and the picture were too far to recognize his face.

"It's ok Hoseok hyung.. we're going to find that sasaeng first then you can clear what's between you and Kai-hyung on the public. We're here for you" Taehyung said.

Hoseok just nodded and snuggled on Taehyung's side.