six ; #justrichboythings

Jeno knocked on the door, Jaemin right behind holding a little lunch box. "Wow.." The younger looks around, "Renjun's house is massive." Jeno nodded. It was two stories and took quite a massive part of land. They, of course, knew that the Huang family was rich but they never really thought they'd live in this kind of place.

The door opened and Renjun's life long Nanny stood there. She had this warm smile that could make anyone feel welcome, she had always picked Renjun up from school and she knew all his closest friends. Everyone had always thought that she was his mom. "Oh my God, " she says. "Is that my Nana and Nono?" She asks. However, they knew she remembered who they we're. Obviously, shed aged quite a bit. She had wrinkles now and her posture had definitely gotten worse but she was still that same lady who'd baked them cookies every Sunday.

They greeted her with the same warmth they would every day those long years ago. A hello, A hug, and maybe occasionally she'd kiss the top of their heads. "Renjun is up in his room... I'll take you-" She ends up saying, waving the workers who we're reading themselves to escort the two now adults.

They walked through the house, long hallways and fancy decorations until they got to Renjun's room. They could hear soft sobs and sniffles coming from the room. His nanny didn't seem phased, however, Renjun had been crying a lot these days.