"I love you" (naib x norton)

Requested by: user82275495 (enjoy your story! <3)
No one's POV
Norton felt stuffy around his house and decided to leave the house to get some fresh air. He thought going into a park would be nice, so he grabs what he's going to take and took off. Naib was partly watching ducks that's in a pond of the park he was as well giving them bread and complimenting them as naib was blushing brightly as he never knew nature could be so beautiful and indeed as well his favorite thing in the world was..Ducks! Norton arrived at the park and not so many ppl are out here on this lovely day which was a good thing, Norton really doesn't like being around crowded people so this is great. He then saw a young man watching ducks as he feeds them. "How sweet." Norton said to himself not so loudly.

Naib's POV
I continued feeding the ducks bread then suddenly i heard a branch break behind me and turned to see.... Norton! I squealed and jumped at Norton hugging him while we fell to the ground as we laughed as i felt Nortons arms hug me as i giggled and looked at Norton while he looked back at me smiling then i got off of him only to hear him chuckling.

Norton's POV
"Naib you're so cute when you're excited to see me" I chuckled once again to hear Naib's dramatic gasp and i sat up only to find Naib sitting next to me then playfully punch my shoulder gently, I once chuckled again and gave him a kiss on the cheek as he pouted, I rolled my eyes and chuckled then gave him another kiss except onto his mouth then i opened to see Naib blushing as usual then i looked at the pond and smiled. (SO SOFTT SHAFSOJ I'M DYING)

No one's POV
"you know... I actually had wondered what it would be if we were married Naib." Norton said as he stared into the pond with a smile, Naib looked at Norton then blushed again at the thought of the marriage.

Naib's POV
I heard movements then i looked up and covered my mouth and started to tear up as i blushed.

No one's POV
Norton was in front of Naib as he was on one knee and had a box with a ring inside as he looked at Naib, "Naib.. Will you marry me?" Norton said as he looked at Naib and finally Naib said yes as he hugged Norton as they both held eachother in both of their arms Norton moved away and put the ring on Naib's ring finger and gave him a kiss and looked at Naib as he smiled then said....
"I love you" Norton said with a smile and Naib looked back and made eye contact and said "I love you too"
As they both hugged once more then got up and left the park to go to their friends and tell them what had happened.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Did you enjoy this new chapter of Naib x Norton? Glad you did! Request me any type of story and I'll do it! (530 words!)