"Queen!" Fem!Aesop x Moonlight Gentleman

NIKKI_1889 Hope you enjoy this :'3

.
.
.
~~~
Aesop's POV
I was wandering around the forest as I had my backpack on my back with the supplies 'I'll need to draw a part of the forest, except I'm only missing one piece which wa-' Aesop's mind cut off when she saw a grey fluffy ball curled beside a tree while infront was the waterfall she needed to draw to complete her drawing of the forest. She approached the fluffy ball to poke it, surprisingly it was soft, she picked it up only to pick up a small baby wolf. She awed at it as she hugged it in her arms and made her way to the waterfall and started to draw and color the drawing.
~couple of minutes passed~
Her stomach rumbled then she looked down to see the baby wolf look up at her "Ah.. I forgot you were there.. Uhm.. Are you hungry?" Aesop said nervously as she took off her backpack as the baby wolf jumped and sat beside her, she opened her backpack and pulled out some snacks and gave half to the small wolf and watched it eat, "You must be very hungry huh? Well i just need to color this is then add some details in the drawing... Is that fine with you..?" Aesop said looking at the small wolf as it nodded, she nodded amd went back to work.
~5 minutes passed~
Aesop was amazed at her work and smiled to herself as she showed the pup, she placed all her supplies and trash in her backpack so she can throw it away at home. She closed her bag and placed it back on as she carried the pup as she walked home to her father, she made sure he didn't see the pup. She made her way to her room and placed the pup on her bed as she made her way to the closet and pulled out a small bed it was big enough for the pup to sleep in. She turned to the pup "Okay.. This is your bed, don't mind the other smell of the dog if you can smell it but this was Honey's bed before she passed away.... I'll go get you some food and water.." Aesop said before she got up and leave the room.
~few minutes passed~
Aesop came back with a bowl of dog food and water in the other hand but when she came back to her room and dropped the two bowls in shock, In the corner of the room, there was a man curled in the corner.
Joseph's POV
I heard two bowls fall I looked up and got excited "Queen! You're back!" I said before tackling her down with a hug
".....Queen..?" Aesop said with a puzzled look as she made eye contact with the man in front of her as she realized what position they were in Aesop shrieked and started to wiggle to get Joseph off of her, Joseph saw this and got off of her so-called queen "I'm so sorry my queen! But we have to get home so i can spread the word that I've found my wife!" Joseph said wagging his tail in excitement. Aesop blushed like a tomato ".....Wife..? I had only just met you and.... You're moving this too fast..." Aesop said looking the other way as she looked uncomfortable, Joseph saw this and immediately apologized "I see... Well I can take you away from this place and take you to my kingdom Ms. Aesop" Joseph said as he stood up and held out his hand for her "...I guess that would be nice.." 'I don't think father will mind since he's always busy with work and mother is always shopping and spending money for useless stuff.... Maybe they won't mind..' Aesop said in her mind after grabbing his hand as he pulled her up.
~sometime later~
They were walking in the forest, Aesop knows every part of the forest so why is he taking her here? She wondered how she couldn't find this kingdom or if there was any. Joseph stopped in front if the rock and picked up Aesop "What th-" "Don't worry, trust me on this" Joseph said interrupting her before she can get mad at him, Aesop nodded, Joseph knocked on the rock as it opened like a door as soon as they went inside the door closed. It was like another part of the forest except when they got out there stood a beautiful kingdom.
~after showing around the place~
"..... I changed my mind... I wanna stay.. I don't like it when my parents ignore me.. I'll be your Queen... Your name..?"
"Joseph" "Joseph... Even though I'm 19 I gladly will let you marry me even if you're a thousand years old..." Aesop said looking away and holding his hand "You're so cute when you blush and of course I'll take you in like you did with me and that's why you're my Queen even if we're married or not" Joseph said as he hugged her.
~after their wedding~
"Thank you Joseph... Thank you.." Aesop said with a smile.
.
.
Around the neighborhood where Aesop lived, her father had checked up on her and ask her if she wanted to go watch a movie with him except he panicked when her room wasn't there instead it was a closet then
.... He remembered, his daughter had passed away 10 years ago but he seems that he's gone crazy the fact that her room isn't there as he sworn he had talked to her.
What really happened was Joseph he took her soul and made her forget that she had died only to make her remember that she was getting food and water but in reality she died by Joseph and made her room into a closet when they left to the forest. Crazy huh? Well after all this is a story and who knows if she died or not or if she passed away or not. What do you think?
.
.
.
I like making plot twist stories haha- but i hope you enjoyed this!