"Perspective" Lucky guy x Naib

Ever since I had been here in the Manor when the first game started, I don't remember my name although I consider myself as the "Lucky Guy" although that is what the other survivors call me.

I can't help it but stare at Naib all the time, ever since he joined the Manor..

I was curious if he was bald but one lucky night I found out he had hair. Surprising right?

Well... I was lucky enough to see his figure shine by the moon as his figure stood in front of it.

Such a beautiful sight.

I can always see that image in my mind and can't brush the beauty Naib holds in within his expressions ans voice tone.

I just wished I can know him better....

Know him better than anyone else could.
I wanted to be that special person for Naib.

Every single day I hanged out with Naib, talking to him was the best thing that has ever happened to me in the Manor and I'm glad for it.

What Naib doesn't know is that I love him, I love him with all my heart and it breaks me that someone can be so cruel towards him..

Will I ever become one with Naib or will Naib become one with me? Will it happen when I am close to death? Will it happen when we get close enough? Those thoughts fill me with rage.

Knowing I can't do anything for Naib to love me, or is that is possible? Possible of making you fall in love with me by my actions..?

.
.
.
What am I thinking? Of course it's possible.. It's just he loves somebody else who goes by Eli Clark.

Or that is what I thought..

Ever since Eli came to the Manor, he and Naib got closer and closer knowing everything about each other.

It filled me with jealousy and madness when I knew somebody else knew Naib better than I did.

It wasn't fair.

Atleast that is what I can say.

You were so reckless about your self-care that I started it too..

How can you ever be this careless about it?

"Naib... Why are you crying..?" Lucky gut said cupping Naib's right cheek drying his fallen tear.

"....Because.. You are dying.." Naib said trying his best to not break down.

I looked at him and smiled "Don't blame yourself about this Naib, it was my fault for being careless and hurting you in a horrible way." Lucky paused with a worried look then a smile again.

I looked at him again as I reached for his hand to hold it, I held his hand as if I let go I will loose him forever.

Forever in the darkness.

Alone.

"Naib.... Please look at me.." Lucky said with a tearful smile as the tears stung his eyes.

Naib looked at Lucky as the tears flew out of Naib's eyes as if they were a waterfall.

"Ever since you joined the manor I..."

I finally remembered my name.

"I loved you ever since I met you the first time.. But I knew this wasn't the right time.. But who knows if I'll make it..."

I am Liam.

Liam who is the luckiest person alive.

Only to become one with Earth and the Moon, forever in a loop but atleast I'll see Naib stand in the Moon's presence.

The beeping noise was no longer a beep rather than a long beep as you can hear a male sobbing his heart out as he knew he lost something that was very important.

You will forever be the moon for me, Naib Subedar.

.
.
.
.

Please don't forget about me. Naib Subedar.

-
-
-
HSHSHS IM SO SORRY IF THIS ONE IS SO SHORT SOB-