Chapter 1

➿ Alaska's POV➿

I woke up to the autumn morning. The leaves were changing from its original color, just like the weather. I woke up to the sound of a knock on my door. I walked towards the door, shivering, and put on a sweater. The cold air pierced my face as the door flew open.

"Alaska, it's 8:40! "Isis screamed.

"Oh, Shit. I can't be late on the first fucking day!"

As I ran towards the bathroom doors I heard Isis yell,"I'll pack your things, but you have twenty minutes to get ready!"When I entered the shower I accidentally stepped on soap and fell on my face.

Wtf, are you serious!

I took a shower as fast as I could. When I was done I grabbed my bathrobe from the side door of the bath and got out. I looked in the mirror to see a big purple bruise on my face."No, No, No, No, No! Please, God help me! Not on the first fucking day!"I was so frustrated and hasty I forgot I healed quickly. I put on my jeans with a red and black flannel, over it a jacket. I got out of the bathroom to check what time it was.

8:55am

"Ugggh!"I groaned, annoyed that the school had to start so early, at 9:05."Isis, go! I'll see you at school! You don't have to wait for me! "I yelled from my room."Are you sure?" I heard her ask.

"Yeah, I'll see you at school. It's fine."I responded back to her. "Okay!" she screamed back. I heard the front door open then close. I ran to my closet and put on my brown combat boots, then my shoulder bag.I was about to leave when I saw something at the corner of my eye. I looked to see a Starbucks coffee sitting there with my name on it.

"I love you so much, Isis."I mumbled under my cold breath. I got out of my cabin and with my free hand I put on a light pink BB lipstick. I quickly hurried to school which was five minutes away walking.

* * *

As I walked towards the front gates I felt a sharp pain on my right shoulder, making my coffee spill on me."Watch where you're walking, asshole."I yelled as I felt the hot blazing coffee on me.He looked at me and clearly started checking me out. Typical fuck boy. I mentally rolled my eyes. 

"Sorry, my friend Scott pushed me."He said with an apologetic smile. I look behind to look at his friend standing behind him, clearly checking me out. I look back up at him and notice he had a beanie with strips of his hair sticking out, black eyes, with pale skin. He seemed more like a vampire but was quite attractive I had to admit.I rolled my eyes and started to walk away when I felt him grab me by the wrist.

"Wait, what's your name?"He asked giving me a playful smile.

"Let go of my hand," I said irritated.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to run into you and drop your coffee on you."

I pulled my wrist out of his hand and  left without saying another word. I was walking quickly back from the office when I heard the bell ring. I cursed under my breath as I turned the corner to my classroom. I opened the door and sat down.The class was pretty warm. I was about to take my sweater off when I noticed the guy who spilled my coffee on me, walk my direction and sit right behind me. I rolled my eyes. I could still feel the hot blazing coffee on me.

"Hey, Can I get your name or your phone number.I'm fine with whichever one."I could feel him smirking, so I didn't answer.

"Okay, class I'll take the roll. Say here, when I call your name. This will be your assigned seats for the rest of the school year."Mrs. Swan said and began calling out the roll. Everybody began to move around as she called their name and pointed at a desk

"Alaska West?"I heard her call my name and stood up quickly. "Here."I said and started to move to my assigned seat when I heard her call him out.

"Kayden Carpenter you're next to Mrs.West."I cursed under my breath.

"Alaska, huh?" he asked as he sat next to me," My name is Kayden, not that you weren't paying attention." He said with one of those smiles that could win over any girl, but not me.

"I guess it's hard not to notice."I replied sarcastically. He started to say something when the teacher interrupted.

"Now, where did I leave those books! Oh, I couldn't have left them there. Alaska and Kayden please got to the office and get them for me."

"Do I have to go? I'm pretty sure somebody else wants to go."As soon as I said that I turned to see all the girls raising their hands. Pleased, Kayden wiggled his eyebrows. I looked away.

"It wasn't a question. Now go."I could already tell I was going to hate this class with a passion. I practically stomped out of the classroom. I could hear the door closing behind him.

"Hey, wait up!"I heard Kayden call, but ignored him and went straight to the office. Before I could get there, I was spun around by the waist.

"What the-"

I was cut off as someone crushed their lips onto mine.

"Well, hello there Alaska."Harry smiled flirtatiously. I rolled my eyes and then gave him a fake smile.

"Hi." He looked at me confused.

"What are you doing."I said as I looked at his hands around my waist. He noticed and smirked.

"What's wrong with it?" He leaned in and smothered his face in my neck.

"Harry! What are you doing? Nobody can see us like this!"I tried to pull away from his strong hold, but failed.

"Calm down nobody is here anyways."

"Well, I have places to be, people to see holler."

I slipped out of his grip and turned the corner to the office. This was going to be a long year.

______________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Well, this is my first fan-fiction that I'm planning on keeping(hopefully I won't delete it)!XD I will update every week and try to make it more interesting and captivating hope all of you like it (well, the ones that read it:) ;) A picture of Kayden is at the top.