Busted-Chapter Fourteen

Hi!! First of all! I'm so orry! I haven't updated in a while! Yea... So, it really took me a lot of time to write this chapter. It was like 9 pages on Word after I wrote for 2 hours and I wasn't happy with it. So I just wrote when I had time the following days. I could have updated Saturday but the editing takes some time and it was my big sister's birthday. Anyways! I edited today and it was like 20 pages on Word. But since I'm such a mean person you're only geting the following 10 pages tomorrow! Mouahahahahhaa- *cough cough*...

Hmm, I had fun writing this chpater! There's going to be some yelling at the end.

And maybe some fists flying in the next one :O I've said too much already!!

Oh and before I forget. I kinda figured I didn't write anything about Halloween and since Halloween is comiing soon I thought I could write a super long chapter about their Halloween. What do you think? Should I do it :O Now now, enough with my boring talking! Enjoy, and vote and comment.

Don't forget to:

Spreadd the loovee *kiss*!!

Peace out suckasss

Love, EpicOreo

Chapter Fourteen

''So what are you studying?'' I asked Raquel while taking a bite out of a piece of chicken that Patrick made. It was delicious. The guy can cook!

''Hum, medicine. I want to be a surgeon.'' She smiled before taking a sip out of her whine.

''Hmm that's cool!'' Jessica smiled. I could already tell that Jessica likes Raquel. Even after that tongue incident. Yea...

''Yea, so later if you’re still with Patrick you'll be able to open his head and see what's wrong in there.'' I said with a smirk.

''Pfftt, what do you mean 'if'? Raquel and I are going to be together for like ever.'' Patrick said with a smile. I looked over at Raquel who was blushing like crazy.

''Annwww!!'' Jessica cooed from her seat. I laughed and rolled my eyes at her.

''So, either of you girls have a special guy in their life?'' Raquel asked with a smile. 

''Well-'' Jessica started but I cut her of.

''Actually, Jessica had a boyfriend. Gabriel, they were going out for like 6 months. And because of a stupid misunderstanding Jessica broke up with him. Something's obviously wrong with the girl.'' I sated and shook my head.  ''He was like the sweetest 14 years old ever.'' I said with my hands in the air. Revealing my unshaved arm pits.... 

 Just kidding.

''Really? That sucks...'' Raquel said.

''You don't know what you're talking about.'' Jessica said while looking at her plate.

''Oh but I do!'' After a few minutes of a rather uncomfortable silence I decided to ask Patrick about the trip with Noah's family.

''Hey, Patrick. Noah invited us to go hum, well somewhere during winter break with them. And you know since mom and dad aren't coming home I kinda figured we could go...'' I trailed off.

''Yea sure, that'd be awesome.'' Patrick said with a smile.

''Anww is Noah your boyfriend?'' Raquel gushed.