Busted-Chapter Seventeen

Hi, there. I was just being mean not uploading so I decided to upload. But it gave me some time to write at least 3 other chapters, I don't know how I'm going to split them yet :D Anyways I hope you enjoy this.

Love, EpicOreo.

P.S.: Song to the side, is a really cute song. Listen to it. You'll love it.:D

Love it, or else...

Chapter Seventeen

''What time is it?'' I asked Taylor while stretching my legs. We watched three movies in a row and I haven’t moved a muscle in at least 6 hours.

''8:50PM.'' Taylor answered.

''Right so, yesterday at 9:00P here it was 11:00 out there. So it's 10:50PM in Australia right now.'' I sighed and sat down on Taylor's bed.

''Are you going to call tomorrow?'' Taylor asked while throwing away an empty bag of Kit Kat.

''Hell no. I'm calling now.'' I chuckled reaching for my phone on Taylor's bedside table. ''Can you hand me my bag please.'' Taylor handed me my bag and I smiled at her. I opened the front pocket of my bag and pulled out the piece of paper where I had noted Alyson's number the other time.

I quickly dialed it waited for someone to pick up.

''Hello?'' A female voice answered after the 6th ring.

''Hi, hum. Is this Alyson Cole?

''Well it's Johnson now. Who am I speaking to?'' 

''Oh hum sorry. I'm Sarah Roberts.''

''Roberts... Are you the daughter of-''

''Mia and Alex Roberts. Yes I am.''

''Oh, I've heard so much about you along with Jessica and Patrick. I worked with your parents a while ago.''

''Oh. Hum, yea. So I'm a friend of your brother. Noah...''

''Oh, how is he doing. How is everyone doing?'' I could hear the concern for her family in her voice.

''They're doing fine. Well, Gabriel’s kind of heartbroken, because of my little sister.'' I chuckled nervously.

''Anww, really?''

''Yea, but don’t worry. I have a plan to get them back together.'' I smiled proudly at myself.

''That's great. May I ask you why you called.''

''Right, sorry I called so late but I really need to ask you something.''

''Sure.'' I smiled and took a deep breath.

''I was wondering. You know, since Noah's birthday is coming in two days. I know you’re really busy but, I was wondering if you could come over. To surprise him...''

''My husband and I were actually going to take some time off. Maybe a month or so.''

''Really?'' I asked almost jumping on Taylor's bed.

''Yea, I'll be really happy to come over of course. I miss my family.''

''That's awesome. Hum, when you be able to arrive?'' I asked trying to control my excitement.

''Hum, the 14th at night. But I want to surprise Noah so we won't go see my family until the 15th. And we'll need to recover from jet lag.''

I nodded, and remembered she couldn't see me.

''Yea, that'd be awesome.''

''Mind if I save your number on my phone. You know so I can call you when I land.''